Themed Mixtape Game

Slayer - Payback 0/10

Giving this a 0 because we've heard it before in this game and because once was fucking enough. Also to piss of TB.

Razor - Shotgun Justice 6/10

Guided Cradle - Revenge of the Orcs 6.5/10

These guys need to learn about clipping. Totally forgettable but +.5 because Orcs are cool

Kronos - Monumental Carnage 6.5/10

I still have this album among the CDs. There's some good stuff on here and this is a good example of brutal death metal done right. 7 years ago this would have been pretty high up but the style really just doesn't do as much for me anymore. It's like Arghoslent without the sweet melodic grooves replaced with blastbeats and wanky solos.

Morlok VonGrimorog - Melekron 1/10

Flippity Fuckity Doo this is fucking horrible. 1 star because at least I've never heard this shit before, but I only made it about 2 minutes.

Rosenfeld - Revenger 6/10

Joyous, more thrash.

Rigor Mortis - Shroud of Gloom 8/10

Fucking more? Ok, this fucking rules thankfully. Fast as all hell and never fucking lets up for lame techy/wanky bullshit parts.

Paradox - Crusaders Revenge 7/10

We've had this band on here before as well. Fairly cool stuff but not something that has really much staying power.

Glacier - Vendetta 7.5/10

Seen these guys live. Yeah, they are cool and have some good stuff (like this song) but there's better stuff out there still.

Zemial - For a Fallen One 8.5/10

Fuck yeah, I used to worship this fucking album and this is reminding me why. Badass Bathory-style riffs with a solo that is ripped STRAIGHT from "Call From the Grave". The only complaint I can see having is that it's pretty damn samey throughout the song, but those little leads towards the end are just too fun.

Grand Magus - Silver into Steel 8.5/10

"Like the Oar that Strikes the Water" has one of my favorite riffs probably of all time. What a jam. This whole album is just awesome and this band is pretty under appreciated. Nothing totally riveting or unique here, but way more interesting and just fucking fun than most bands that do this kind of thing. Chug riffs just rule.

Virgin Steele - Wings of Vengeance 8/10

Shit fucking quality, but this song rules. ONLY fucking Virgin Steele can get away with this amount of cheese and still be awesome. Any other band and I'd pass it off as autismo HBB worship shit, but not VS. Not their best song or anything, but a real fucking solid one that features a bit of everything that makes these concept albums cool.

Cemetary - Scars 8/10

Pretty gnarly death metal here. Definitely has that awesome Scandinavian feel to it. I think I'd rather listen to Demigod or something though.

The Shadow Order - Strife For Revenge 6/10

Probably the best argument I've ever heard for having a bass and using real drums. Ugh. Otherwise, this could be pretty cool.

Aeternus - Sworn Revenge 9/10

Definitely fucking awesome. The folky bits are blended together smoothly with the main black metal riffs that have enough low end to make up for The Shadow Order's complete lack. What a great fucking song.

Diamond Head - Am I Evil? 9/10

Yep, definitely a classic. Not much needs to be said.

Black Death - Retribution 9/10

Siki Spacek is a fucking LEGEND. These guys stole the show EVERY time I saw them.

What a fucking end to that playlist.

Reactions: Slayed Necros
Slayer - Payback 0/10
Also to piss of TB.

to piss of TB......

Razor - Shotgun Justice 6/10
giphy.gif

It's fucking wanky garbage dude. Nobody actually enjoys listening to that sort of thing. The autismos just pretend to like it so they can continue their edgelord facade.

Faggot you only listened to two minutes of the song lol that's like trying to shit on a movie even though you turned it off after the opening credits.

Also in hindsight the song is actually overall being rated highly, my mistake, just a few twats with no taste are downrating it.

New I don't need to listen to FIFTEEN FUCKING MINUTES of that piece of shit to realize it's pseudo-intellectual garbage.

What does it sound like? What about the sound of the song don't you like?

Lets see you try to actually have an opinion after listening to only the first 2 minutes of a 15 minute song that jumped around in sound the whole time.

That's precisely the problem.

How would that be a problem if you only listened to the first two minutes?

It's probably the most overtly stupid song on the playlist.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's goofy.

ONLY fucking Virgin Steele can get away with this amount of cheese and still be awesome. Any other band and I'd pass it off as autismo HBB worship shit, but not VS.

You're a fucking shitcunt. So if we slapped "Virgin Steele" on that Morlok VonGrimorog song you'd give it a good rating?