Themed Mixtape Game

He dares to challenge the eagles and stand before kings? Cross me fool I dare you, I'll only say it once - you'll taste the floor if you ever try to hit Razor bellow the belt again. You'll know the meaning of pain if you ever say something I disagree with again, cheers.

i'm listing to that Slayer track again right now, and man it's so layered and dense like Far Away From The Sun and each spin is just opening up more and more to me. Might have to bump it up to a 10

33woi0B.png

Reactions: Phylactery and CiG
I figured that Ozz must have submitted the Slayer song, but now I would say that it was Sirjack because of his white knighty defense of such a crappy selection. It's boring thrash by numbers with awful lyrics.

i think its funny how most people here have voted normally, but a few of you guys are driving the songs you don't like straight into the ground. I should start voting like that too.

"OH THIS SONG WAS GETTING HIGH NUMBERS? FUCK THAT I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN!" :lol:

"looks like it's doing good/might win, let me dock some points" :lol:

Anyway, I just wanna know who turned in that Virgin Steel track, and what their rating is for Payback. Anyone that rated the former higher(let alone giving it 10, lmfao) should seriously be ashamed of themselves.

lm not the one caring about who's picked what

I figured that Ozz must have submitted the Slayer song, but now I would say that it was Sirjack because of his white knighty defense of such a crappy selection. It's boring thrash by numbers with awful lyrics.

and what...me pointing out your presumption is incorrect gets your back up like that

Yes, I care and you don't. That's why you posted multiple times about people not liking the song before I posted any type of response.

just say no was a reference to wains about drugs
you didn't get

the only other comment l have is in my ratings

l don't care who picked whatever ever. lm not really familiar with anyone here to care

Reactions: CiG
I didn't say that you cared about who picked what, so when exactly did you prove me wrong?

I said that you care an awful lot about the Slayer song and that I find it weird since you didn't even pick it.

i think we are misunderstanding each other
l don't particularly care for the slayer song, but it's not that bad, so l will say people are downvoting it not, necessarily, out of hate but, as a game changer or to be cool. and why wouldn't l stick up for something l feel has merit
you had presumed l chose the song but l said no. wrong

Reactions: Omni