Themed Mixtape Game

I know that a lot of people will have tried to submit the song, and I think you were one of the first to submit so I just assumed you'd got it. That's really thrown me, I don't know what you picked now.

Well Yoda has already said he's not going to calculate the results so it's up to someone else to do. I think you should do it because I'm also ready for a new theme but he'd have to let you know who submitted what.

I wasn't implying that you couldn't, it's just you posted in this thread the other day saying you were too drunk and you were going to let someone else do it and old wainds and Serjeant Grumbles both offered.

I wasn't actually serious there, but if they wanted to tally up the scores they can. I can figure out who we are waiting scores on, but I already know one of them is TechnicalBarbarity because he rage-quit the game.

Reactions: The Butt
carpe mortem was the one who said she'd do it on friday.

i'll tally the scores if you like yoda, i enjoy that kind of autistic tomfoolery anyway

Alright fellas! Since this thread is on the verge of death, I'm going to end it early since the winner is pretty clear-cut.

Saint Vitus 8.18 EspaDa
Gehennah 7.64 Phylactery
Kawir 6.96 Serjent Grumbles
Faustcoven 6.96 Slayed Necros
Thin Lizzy 6.93 Hamburgayboy
Brocas Helm 6.82 Omni
Sarcofago 6.64 Unknown
Candlemass 6.61 Vilden
Black Flag 6.57 Eternal Metal
ZZ Top 6.54 Funerary Doom
Iron Void 6.36 No Country for Old Wainds
Tankard 6.25 Baroque
Acid Bath 5.89 Krow
Barbatos 5.5 The Butt
Cross Examination 5.21 TechnicalBarbarity
Metallica 3.68 Carpe Diem
Alestorm 3.54 Arg

Congrats @EspaDa on your victory. Vitus for lyfe! Vitus till death!

@EspaDa

Please pick a theme that St. Vitus won't fit into. I think that a lot of people will lose interest if they keep winning.

I really didn't think my pick would do that terribly. Figured at least a five, I mean come on, it's a decent song. I'd have rated 6.5 or 7.

I'm also glad Gehennah song did so well. I'm slightly astonished that Candlemass is so low as for their standards but the song choice wasn't the best option.