Themed Mixtape Game

I just sent the best song that I could think of without wasting time. Well, in my opinion anyway...

Personally I think gore would've been a pretty boring theme. Nature lends itself to more genre diversity though I'm expecting a lot of black.

Sent a song by one of my favorite bands. <3

I mean yeah, you could probably go with anal prolapse as a theme if you wanted an all-goregrind round.

i'm fine with any theme as long as it's not a repetition of a previous theme or just insanely specific. think i'd quite enjoy the challenge of picking a song for a theme i'm not generally that into (actually, alcohol was one of those), and it's fun listening to stuff out of my comfort zone.

Yeah, there are even tons of songs which have 'immortal' or its derivative in name. I can see Immortal Rites winning that round easily.

Immortality would've been a really cool theme. I don't know what I'd pick off the top of my head but it would've been an interesting challenge to figure something out.

"nature" is a lot like "mountains" imo

atmospheric black fucking blows i expect to give 1s and 2s

Nice to have a broader theme for a change since the last four were very specific. This playlist better have a lot of 9s and 10s though or you guys suck.

"nature" is a lot like "mountains" imo

atmospheric black fucking blows i expect to give 1s and 2s

Actually no mountain themed song thus far. And mountains aren't the only element of nature so there is no possibility of song repetition.

Also still no Saint Vitus song submitted, what is some kind of a success.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77