Themed Mixtape Game

I doubt anyone will guess which song I submitted. I wonder how it will be received also. I think the people around here who would like this sort of music don't play the mixtape game.

I doubt anyone will guess which song I submitted. I wonder how it will be received also. I think the people around here who would like this sort of music don't play the mixtape game.

I think we all ought to get our corpsepaint kits out for this round tbh.

Reactions: Phylactery
For the spammers, just click their avatar and click ignore. They will be banned soon enough, the replies are just encouraging them. It's not even clever spam, they are just copy/pasting stuff.

when i think of nature i don't think of agonized screeching dudes with funny face paint. symphonic metal with operatic female vocals is the best at expressing the beauty of nature

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
when i think of nature i don't think of agonized screeching dudes with funny face paint. symphonic metal with operatic female vocals is the best at expressing the beauty of nature

I like "symphonic metal with operatic female vocals" when it's done right; not this poppy rubbish like Within Temptation. And black metal is plenty effective at conveying both the harshness and the beauty of nature.

Agreed. 15 was supposed to be the limit and I have a feeling that this playlist will be much longer than the last one so I don't think many would appreciate more than 15.