Themed Mixtape Game

I used to think Accept was a kind of lame band name, but then I started posting on metal forums and heard about this band called Decide and thought wow, at least Accept only gives the listener one choice. Took me over a year to notice that extra little 'i' in there.

Reactions: Onder
Here it is!

Darkthrone - Where the Winds Blow
Sort Vokter - Bak To Lysende Øyne

Branikald - Rdjandalir
Scald - Night Sky
Bloodbath - Outnumbering the Day
Panphage - Storm
Hate Forest - Black Forest
Alchemist - Part 1: The Bio Approach
Ancestors - Mother Animal
Sacramentum - When Night Surrounds Me
Atheist - Green
Dead Can Dance - The Arcane
Arcturus - Icebound Streams and Vapours Grey
Drudkh - Forests in Fire and Gold
Waldgeflüster - Herbst befiel das Land
Demolition Hammer - Cataclysm

I think it should be specified what version of the song we meant because there are two of mine and I want the one I sent to be on the playlist.

If there's someone to make the playlist.

That Rdjandalir youtube is shit - I don't know if you can hear it, but there's a really unpleasant high-pitched noise whining throughout. This video doesn't have that problem, though it's of the full album:

i can't actually listen atm but i replaced it with another, let me know if it's any better. i've generally gone for HD uploads but that was one of the songs which didn't have one alas.

So much black metal. I'm a black metal whore so I don't mind, but this playlist might not be fun for some people. I'll be awarding my first 10/10 here and maybe to more than 1 song.

I'm pleasantly surprised this list isn't 99% atmospheric black metal, could have sworn that genre would get spammed more. Listening shortly.