Themed Mixtape Game

If we're getting semantic here, he said "extraterrestrials", and the word "extraterrestrial" when used as a noun generally implies aliens.

what's the protocol if two people pick the same song btw? just whoever got beaten to it has to choose another, i assume.

I would agree. I thought of a lot of music that I felt had a high chance of being picked before I went with the song that I finally submitted. Rather than block someone else, I just figured that I would leave those easier songs for anyone who wanted them. I prefer the song that I ultimately picked anyway, because it will stand out from almost anything else. :)

i assume he would've said space if he meant space. i don't think this theme is hard enough to find songs for that we need to broaden it out. *shrug* besides, i have a bitchin' space-related choice i'm saving for another time.

I was hoping for a space theme as I have just the right song and I wanted to join in on this. I've submitted a song for this theme anyway.

I actually sent two because I was being indecisive and one track i thought would get picked anyways. But i suppose a backup is fine. Im pretty excited about this playlist.

Reactions: Baroque
Some great choices so far.

Just to clarify, extraterrestrials as in aliens, not necessarily space. Invasion Of The Body Snatchers takes place on earth for example.

If people choose the same song I'll give it to whoever got in first with their choice.

There is one place left (14 submits so far) so whoever gets in first gets the last placing.