Themed Mixtape Game

So I won't openly predict songs this time, but there are still a couple obligatory-classic types I'm expecting to be submitted despite not fitting the theme imo, so if those make it in I will down-vote them appropriately, just sayin

Ok new theme is Mental Illness. Hit me. Same rules as before. Only one song from each band, first to pick gets it.

It's Sunday morning here and I'm hungover as shit and I haven't even had breakfast yet so you're going to have to bear with me a tad on the replies.

Lovely theme.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
This would make a cool theme for the non-metal game too actually.

I picked a song based on that I think it sounds mentally ill and not necessarily the lyrics themselves (though they are about inner turmoil). Will probably get downrated for it but oh well.

Also my gut instinct was to pick Megadeth - Sweating Bullets, but I know it's a love/hate song and would probably end up with an average of 5.

I picked a song that I thought musically conveyed a deranged and paranoid atmosphere as well. I think as long as it comes in that general ballpark it's fine, I just don't want to see every song about being sad or drunk or whatever being pigeonholed into depression or alcoholism or etc.

depression and anxiety are the most common mental disorders so it makes sense that there would be a lot of them made and thus submitted