Themed Mixtape Game

I meant ordering the top 10-15 highest scoring songs, even if they didn't win whichever theme they were in. I like numbers, and stats and lists. Apparently that makes you autistic around here though.

Yes , the scores are only the winners. I will probably go back and do all songs.

Considering that even losing songs have at least 15+ votes, considering them overall would still be accurate. Everyone is aware of which songs won, but the ones that scored high and still didnt win are statistics that people would probably be interested in. And fuck this stupid idea that people who like stats are autistic.

Also if there are overly long songs that arent absolutely fantastic, im going to downvote them. Im surprised submissions are closed already.

Ok here it is.

Saint Vitus - The Lost Feeling
Black Sabbath – Megalomania
Pestilence - Mind Reflections
Sepultura - Septic Schizo
Morbid Angel - Maze of Torment
Forgotten Tomb – Todestrieb
Vio-lence – Phobophobia
Orodruin - Melancholia
Destruction - Confused Mind
Carnivore - Manic Depression
Judas Priest - Beyond the Realms of Death
Dead Congregation - Morbid Paroxysm
Sigh - In a Drowse
Beyond - Schizopsychotic Eruption
Orchid - Mouth of Madness
Reverend Bizarre – Demons Annoying Me

Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1uZk3joaNcI_aPQcWLIoUKBmeJj9U2Sj

Don't let fucking Aussies win anymore. Motherfuckers are in a completely different hemisphere; they should have their own separate but equal game.

Reactions: RedStorm
Oh man! FUCK YES! I fucking LOVE that Vitus song. And no, I did not pick it.

Will listen tomorrow as well. I actually don't like winning as much because I can't rate, even though I am the reining champ. (fuck you fags)

Also, I'm glad that the 17 minute long song is Reverend Bizarre who are among perhaps 2-3 bands that can get away with a song of that length. It's a good one to, but it won't win. Good choice whomever picked it.

That was also a RB song. The people who are voting love that fucking band, as they should. Demons Annoying Me isn't as good as Caesar Forever though. My favorite Reverend Bizarre song is their longest: "They Used Dark Forces/Teutonic Witch"

Reactions: CiG and Mort Divine
I really don't get those of you who see the theme "mental illness" and submit a song about feeling sad. I'm not saying depression isn't a legitimate illness I'm saying it's the lamest most boring illness you could write a fucking metal song about. I'm going to be biased in my ratings toward songs about actually going out of your fucking mind.

I really don't get those of you who see the theme "mental illness" and submit a song about feeling sad. I'm not saying depression isn't a legitimate illness I'm saying it's the lamest most boring illness you could write a fucking metal song about. I'm going to be biased in my ratings toward songs about actually going out of your fucking mind.

Depression is probably the worst of all mental illnesses. It's not just "feeling sad" there bruv. It's about someone who has a sane mind and can't find time in their life worth living. When you are fucking insane you don't know any better (usually).