Themed Mixtape Game

Saint Vitus - The Lost Feeling 10/10
Armando tapping his sticks at the start sounds like Christ being nailed to the crucifix. Starting the playlist with a boner was a smart move. YOU TRY TO SUPPRESS ME BUT NOTHING HOLDS ME DOWN.

Black Sabbath - Megalomania 9/10
Ozzy is a fucking GOBLIN and this song is so God damn killer. Erection is prevailing.

Pestilence - Mind Reflections 4/10

My dick is now softer than Anderson Silva's chin.

Sepultura - Septic Schizo 8/10
Holy fucking shit this album rules. This band used to be a dark God and this was a jewel in their crown. Now they're just a bunch of doucheholes that wouldn't know a riff from a bottle of KY.

Morbid Angel - Maze of Torment 7/10
It's not Abominations Of Desolation but hey, not much is. Lyrics go well with the theme like beer goes well with my mouth.

Forgotten Tomb - Todestrieb 5/10

Made me want to kill myself, so points for actively promoting the theme. Cold production, but it can't make up for the fact that I'm a picky bastard.

Vio-Lence - Phobophobia 7/10

Thanks for saving my ears. This song lyrically and vocally is a fucking mouthful. It's a workout.

Orodruin - Melancholia 8/10

Assuming the lyrics are to be interpreted as some kind of depression or something? Either way I love this band and the riffs love me. They told me so.

Destruction- Confused Mind 7/10

What a pretty intro, before some riffs straight from the hells. Deadly.

Carnivore - Manic Depression 7/10

Jimi Hendrix is rolling in his grave, because he likes it! Some like it DEAD.

Judas Priest - Beyond the Realms of Death 10/10

This is so glorious and sad and epic and METAL. I would punch communists in the face all day to this.

Dead Congregation - Morbid Paroxysm 7/10
It's so jarring to play this right after the delicate power of JUDA$ PRIE$T and if that was intentional, make love to me Randy. THIS IS FILTHY.

Sigh - In a Drowse 3/10
And my erection is now completely dead and gone, ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

Beyond - Schizopsychotic Eruption 7/10
My ears have now been completely melted. I don't even know what to say, does this come from hell?

Orchid - The Mouth of Madness 6/10
Can't get excited over this band. It's like the dad rock of doom metal, cool lyrics but this doesn't make me wanna chug a beer whatsoever. Definitely blasting some Witchfinder General after this to get these dadwebs out of my melted ear caverns.

Reverend Bizarre - Demons Annoying Me 10/10
Wasn't long enough. I only came 4 times during.

tumblr_m78bdvVndU1qbl0vgo1_400.gif

Fuck your couch.

Has everyone rated this bullshit?

Why don't you do your ratings? Doesn't matter if you didn't submit a song this round.

Morbid Angel - Maze of Torment 7/10
It's not Abominations Of Desolation but hey, not much is. Lyrics go well with the theme like beer goes well with my mouth.

You're crazy. Abominations is great, but it's no Altars or Blessed.

Last edited:
Reactions: EspaDa
You're crazy. Abominations is great, but it's no Altars or Blessed.

Altars of Madness > Abominations of Desolation > Blessed Are the Sick is how I rank them. I'm sure that's controversial. I do think that they're all legendary albums.

Blessed > Altars > Abominations >> Covenant is my ranking.

Covenant is a weird one, I really like half of the tracks but the rest don't do a lot for me. "Rapture", "Pain Divine", "World of Shit", "Angel of Disease" and "God of Emptiness" are all pretty great I think.

I saw them play Covenant in its entirety for the 20th anniversary of it a few years ago.

Reactions: Omni
Covenant is pretty good, but inconsistent. I know it's a pretty popular gateway death metal album.

I haven't spent much time with any of the albums after it, although I always hear about Formulas Fatal to the Flesh being a good album.

RIDE THE WINGS OF DEATH!

Formulas
definitely has some great tracks on it, but it doesn't work too well as a full album for me with those 5 instrumental/interlude tracks.

Well I gathered that much from what you said, I still think you're crazy. The biggest thing I think it's missing is Pete Sandoval and those blasts from Hell.