Themed Mixtape Game

i would probably allow 'agents of steel' because that song is so obviously in the spirit of the game (it clearly has *eponymous intentions*), but yeah let's try not to deviate too much, particularly when there's a ton of 100% fitting examples to choose from. that said, i'm allowing one that has the band name as an alternate title in brackets, because i think it's acceptable to refer to the song using either title.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
yeah, probably like 9 hours from now. get your picks in before then folks! i can't promise i'll let you in though, i'm gonna check the overall runtime before i decide on a cut-off but i suspect we're almost there already.

Reactions: RedStorm
I was up until 1am and no new theme had been posted, and then I woke up at 7:30am for work to see that it was already full?!

I've submitted 2 tracks anyway.

EPONYMOUS SONGS

i'm afraid @Phylactery and @Caecius were too late for this one, otherwise we'd be at like 1hr 38mins which seems a bit much (they wanted grave miasma and metal church for the record) - you're welcome to rate though. i would like to see the people who did submit entering ratings though because it's a little lame to prevent other people from submitting but not putting in the effort yourselves innit.

Tracklist:
Pagan Altar
Carnivore
Sortilege
Gorgoroth
Saint Vitus
White Wizzard
Aspid
Iron Maiden
Skyclad
Pentagram
Fog of War