things you hate with a passion

Mort also jealously hates people with girlfriend's periods. It means they're safe for another month, meanwhile he's never quite sure. For all he knows she's never even had one yet.

He confused it with the blood from rupturing her prepubescent genitals.

:lol: I fucking love you guys.

Oh yeah, the hate. I hate it when I walk in the snow and it gets all over my socks. It fucking pisses me off.

The hatred depends on the day.
Permanent hate:
The Israeli government, yes for all their brutal slaughter and utter lies.
People who act like politics don't matter. It does matter. These people are dictating how you live, and what you think (media).
People who don't acknowledge brutal slaughter and utter lies when it kicks them in the head. Ignorance.
Being cosy and warm and pampered when other people are dying.

There are too many things.
How depressing to think of them. YUCK.

No that was a message to GR that he should smile because people will smile with him. And life is a flower i guess.
On a related more serious note i think it's obnoxious with people who appear overly happy all the time.

I hate it when random people smile at me because we accidentally made eye contact. Not quite used to it despite being out of Boston for two years.

I hate it when I'm hitting on a chick who appears to be around my age but then when it gets around to age she's much older than me. Even though here in Asia I could pass for 19 no problem.