things you hate with a passion

I hate people who just keep fucking talking about bullshit that you don't care about. I'm sitting here RIGHT THIS FUCKING MOMENT listening to this douchebag go on and on about people who I have never fucking met and have no interest in meeting. He just keeps on talking, thinking he's saying something interesting, when what he's doing is killing the general conversation.

And good God when this person gets on rants about women he will not shut up for anything. He must have lists as long as my leg of girls he likes and would fuck and their most recent drama or most recent rumors and when one of them comes up he'll start talking about the entire fucking list. It's all "This one chick, her name is blah blah blah, she was going with a buddy of mine and he cheated on her and now she's single but she's fucking a black guy but they're not dating because she can't trust him" until you want to stab the fucker in the throat with a flash drive.

I rememeber know why I hate East Texas.

My ex was like that, but it didn't bother me because I never had much to say myself, besides relate similar meaningless experiences.

There are eighteen million more interesting things to talk about than the latest college drama. I don't know these fucking people and I don't care, I have plenty of friends already and I don't need to know every detail of people's lives who I've never met and have no desire to meet. It's just a bunch of nosy, bored, lifeless motherfuckers who never have anything to do and refuse to do something with some sembelance of meaning.

I hate people. fuck 'em and fuck me until the very end. people can suck my ass

In everything other than pure living standards, i hate Sweden, Norway and Finland. Bunch of boring, small-minded fucking shitholes. The dogma culture sure as hell could never have started in any of these countries. Thank fuck for Denmark, to where i intend to move some day.

Is this the not holding doors open for people because that makes the building cold thing?

i wish it were just that. The fact is swedish people are raised with shitty manners and are just down-right rude. I must say this might not apply to all swedes but instead just people from Skåne.

Never heard of this "Skåne". Not sure you mean Denmark?

Btw: I can't think of another country I rather live in so I must oppose this sweden hate by swedes. :p

when you see people up ahead that you know, but don't know totally well, so it's like a couple of minutes of nothing while you try to look away so that you can say hello when they come near, or smile at them when they're far away and then it's a couple of minutes of staring at them and smilinig being you say hello and it's even ore fucking awkward.

1. im not swedish (thank fuck)
2. Skåne is the lower most region of Sweden
280px-Sk%C3%A5ne_County.png