things you hate with a passion

Most days I wear sunglasses everywhere, indoors, outdoors. I like to watch the people privately. :loco: Yet someone always still finds a way to talk to me. Fortunately, though, it's usually more hilarious than awkward. Apparently I look like I work in every store I go to, for instance...

I hate that when I'm wearing a sweatshirt at work because I'm in the cooler or just coming in from outside the store, people still know I work there. Bastards!

I hate the way allegedly liberal people allow themself to um and arr over whether it's fair enough if some racially motivated attack happens so long as it's by a group they view as the victims of society against the ones they view as the winners.

Yeah well done, that's what Hitler did you pretentious fuck.

I hate getting in my van to go to work at 7.30am after a long weekend and finding that not only is the cabin completely infested with baby huntsman spiders, but the big fat hairy mother huntsman spider is hanging out in under the driver's side visor RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HEAD as I stupidly look there after noticing all the baby spiders everywhere.

I hate getting in my van to go to work at 7.30am after a long weekend and finding that not only is the cabin completely infested with baby huntsman spiders, but the big fat hairy mother huntsman spider is hanging out in under the driver's side visor RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HEAD as I stupidly look there after noticing all the baby spiders everywhere.

How the fuck did that happen, leave your window down? Sounds like my worst nightmare.

That's pretty much the only reason i don't wanna live in Australia, if it weren't for the disgusting spiders Australia would be awesome.

That would scare me shitless.