things you hate with a passion

I hate bad people, last saturday a friend of mine and his girlfriend were robbed and the fucking bastards put a 37 cm knife on my friend's stomach and now he's on vital risk at hospital with one of his lungs drilled, no vesicle and problems in one of his balls...I fucking hate those bastard who are in the street waiting for you.....I wish we could kill those people....

I know a finnish dude who has had medical insomnia for about 5 years, and he barely complains. He was awake for like 60 hours straight once, still chipper as fuck.

Exactly. Monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday nights combined I've had about 5hrs sleep and although I feel pretty rough I don't bitch about it. Then someone will come along complaining about not getting to sleep until 4am. lolwut

I don't find it amazing that it fucks some people up more than others. Some girl in my chemistry class was moaning that she went to bed at 11pm when she ALWAYS goes to bed before 10:30. I was like what I rarely go to bed before 2 and rarely get more than 4 or 5 hours sleep. I have about 1 day a fortnight where I just keep going through the night.

Circadian rhythm is generally 25 hours with me, basically meaning that I usually sleep just under eight hours after being awake for just over 17. It can be highly annoying, but luckily my job is extremely flexible so this doesn't interfere as much as you might think.

I fucking hate being sick. Last night during work, I was so out of it. I wish I stayed home instead. Now today, I don't feel like doing anything besides watching tv, and laying down.