things you hate with a passion

I hate how both of my roommates have better knowledge of sports stats than me, and thus make me a bit insecure of my masculinity.

I hate toughguys that tell you that you were looking at their girlfriend, just to appear intimidating or perhaps start a fight. I always let them know that they don't intimidate me. Pussies.

I hate it when a girl gives me her number and I'm too much of a pussy to call. Every few months I have to delete a bunch of numbers of chicks I never called. hahaha

I hate hitting a plateau in working out. (months long plateau at 405 lb bench now I cannot seem to break).

I hate people that insult you for no reason, when you didn't insult them first or otherwise do anything to provoke them.

I hate that I don't play more guitar than I do (I only usually play twice a week for a hour or so).

I hate how one of my roommates is so fucking irritable and gets pissed off about just about everything.

I have being treated unfairly.

I hate people that think it's "gay" or womanly that I watch what I eat.

I hate single mothers that contact me in hopes of trying to date me.

I hate being hungover, especially during my Sunday morning quads and delts workout.

I hate the fact that I just upset some girl on MSN and I hate how I badly need to workout but don't want to at all. I wish there were no tough guys or girls so nobody has to bother working out.

I hate people that think it's "gay" or womanly that I watch what I eat.
That pisses me off too, it's not like i am ripping the BigMac out of their mouths and treating them like the slobs they are. Most people don't realize all thats involved in building muscle the right way which also involves eating the right way. Some people find it astounding that i don't even drink pop.

I absolutely hate it how people find it shocking that I'm perfectly happy being single and not looking. Apparently there must be something wrong with me if I'm not hopelessly, desperately looking for a relationship like everyone else is, or that I actually don't need sex to function normally throughout the day.

That pisses me off too, it's not like i am ripping the BigMac out of their mouths and treating them like the slobs they are. Most people don't realize all thats involved in building muscle the right way which also involves eating the right way. Some people find it astounding that i don't even drink pop.
Yes, nutrition is really 80% of building muscle. I shouldn't care if people with a diet consisting of pizza, beer, friend chicken, burgers, fries, etc. think it's unmanly of me to eat right, but for some reason I do. I also only drink on weekends are part of my workout-influenced diet.

I absolutely hate it how people find it shocking that I'm perfectly happy being single and not looking. Apparently there must be something wrong with me if I'm not hopelessly, desperately looking for a relationship like everyone else is, or that I actually don't need sex to function normally throughout the day.

Agree, ffs I just ended a relationship very recently and people look at me like I'm pathetic and desperate.

Sometimes I wish I could adopt this attitude. But now that I've been through the opposite, I'm still caught in the middle.

"What are you gay?" , god i hate people like that.

also:

people that bitch about my hiar, "Dude why dont you cut your hair?"

people that use the term "you dont have a life" often.

my friend's reactions to the music i like "why would anyone listen to this? you cant even understand what they're saying..."

I really hate the way a lot of albums these days sound, production-wise. They seem to get worse each year, with the last few being exceptionally bad.