things you hate with a passion

Personally I LOVE irritating customers in retail, however when customers irritate me it is gloves off.

...I can't tell if you're kidding or not. I didn't mean I hate personally irritating them (irritating being a verb here), I mean when customers are irritating (adjective).

When a contact lens gets into my eyelid and I rub the fuck out of my eye trying to get it out and then when I finally get it out and try to put it back on properly my eye burns too much and I have to take it back out.

pomeranians..the devil incarnate i tell you

HotlinePomeranians.JPG

Every time they bark just make me want to kick them over a power line.

pretty much... now if i actually played sports then i could understand being interested in watching it but i really don't get what's so exciting about watching guys run up and down a court or a field with a ball.
I like watching my teams play, and I like watching football in general. But in sports other than football, I have no interest in watching two other teams play if it's not a playoff game. Maybe this is why I never got into college basketball at all. Also, I don't understand why so many guys I know waste their time learning all these stupid fucking stats. Guys that are basically walking sports stats databases would be much better served actually learning something usesful. hahaha I think this goes in hand with my hatred of men that are only interested in sports and nothing else. Yeah, they are more "man" than me because they know more about sports than I do, but I'm physically stronger and would smoke them in a fight, since all they do is watch sports and drink beer. I do agree that America (well, at least American guys) is far too sports obsessed.

/rant

Is building a physical strength that goes far beyond what you need to sustain your existence, for the sake of vanity really a manly thing in the true historical sense?

Is building a physical strength that goes far beyond what you need to sustain your existence, for the sake of vanity really a manly thing in the true historical sense?
No, it's not. That was partially my point. Great knowledge of sports stats and not caring about your physical appearance is much much much manlier than being able to lift a ton of weight. I'm not kidding, I'm dead serious. I started lifting weights over 17 years ago to give me confidence, and so I wouldn't feel intimadated by everyone. This is also the reason I do MMA.

I wasn't defending learning a load of sports stats as being manly. I'd rather watch paint dry.

I like watching my teams play, and I like watching football in general. But in sports other than football, I have no interest in watching two other teams play if it's not a playoff game. Maybe this is why I never got into college basketball at all. Also, I don't understand why so many guys I know waste their time learning all these stupid fucking stats. Guys that are basically walking sports stats databases would be much better served actually learning something usesful. hahaha I think this goes in hand with my hatred of men that are only interested in sports and nothing else. Yeah, they are more "man" than me because they know more about sports than I do, but I'm physically stronger and would smoke them in a fight, since all they do is watch sports and drink beer. I do agree that America (well, at least American guys) is far too sports obsessed.

/rant

:erk: You've got some serious insecurity problems man.

pomeranians..the devil incarnate i tell you

HotlinePomeranians.JPG

The Dude: What's in the fuckin' carrier?
Walter Sobchak: Huh? Oh, that's Cynthia's dog. I think it's a Pomeranian. I can't leave him home alone or he eats the furniture. I'm watching him while Cynthia and Marty Ackerman are in Hawaii.
The Dude: You brought the fuckin' Pomeranian bowling?
Walter Sobchak: What do you mean brought it bowling, Dude? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a fucking beer. He's not taking your fucking turn, Dude.
The Dude: Man, if my fuckin' ex-wife asked me to take care of her fuckin' dog while she and her boyfriend went to Honolulu I'd tell her to go fuck herself.

bwahahahaha

I love those though, as long as it's not one of the spiteful loud ones.

In terms of pets however I am partial to fish and rodents, particularly chinchillas. I HATE having animals that shed and stink all over the place, no offense to bigger dogs, but most bigger dogs are that and I can't stand it.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3VeuDehAirM[/ame]

chinchilla mosh!

I hate when people walk slowly in crowded places and make conditions worse when they have the ability to walk faster. I also absolutely hate it when groups of people walk in a big fucking row and move slow.

I hate blue screens with a fiery passion.

I need to research some more so I can build my own machine.