things you hate with a passion

Maine is such:

-rednecks and fundies 20 miles in from the coast (most of the state)
-middle to upper class white people on the coasts
-Indians here and there up there
-Jews on the islands
-Black people in Lewiston

Yes, I definitely do. That's why two of my main hobbies (bodybuilding and martial arts) are what they are. I lack that natural confidence most guys have. I feel I have to compensate for my perceived lack of masculinity and other shortcomings in some way.

Hey man, I'm just glad you are able to admit it. That definitely tones down the ridiculousness out of statements like that.

What a faggot.

:lol: I know right?

I fucking hate it when I'm walking through a crowded place and some douche fucking stops in the middle of everyone when they get a text or a phone call. It annoys me to no end having to walk around these guys, especially if I'm in a hurry. And then I hate it when they give me these dirty looks if I bump into them. What do they expect if they're stopping in the middle of a place where a lot of people are walking? What I do is I either keep walking or I just move off out of the way if I need to stop.
I agree completely. Due to some unfortunate scheduling I have to rush across campus three times a week and I inevitably get trapped behind one of these cell phone people or a group of excruciatingly slow girls/old people. The problem is aggravated due to snow crowding the sidewalks. I often wonder how people so slow get anywhere.

My annoyance at such is balanced by the joy I get from crossing the streets and giving condescending looks at the cars forced to come to a stop so I can cross.

I agree completely. Due to some unfortunate scheduling I have to rush across campus three times a week and I inevitably get trapped behind one of these cell phone people or a group of excruciatingly slow girls/old people. The problem is aggravated due to snow crowding the sidewalks. I often wonder how people so slow get anywhere.

Walking etiquette should be taught in school. Most people seem to not know it.

less hippies, more black people and that's pretty much Maryland

And the Koreans. Or maybe that's just where I live.

I completely agree. That was the worst part of high school for me. For instance, if there are two doors and people are going in both directions, why does no one ever open both doors? It boggles the mind.

One time a friend of mine was complaining about how her school gave detention for walking on the left side of stairs, hallways. To me that sounds awesome.

The school I went to last year was so crowded that by the end of the year I was shoving kids daily who would be walking slow because they were talking to people.

Yeah, if word hasn't gotten around to everyone on earth yet, you walk on the right side of any kind of walkway, sidwalk, street (ahem, English drivers), and so on.

This way you don't run face-first into people except obnoxious girls who insist on walking in rows.

I hate it when I'm walking up the stairs at school, and then there is a dude in front of me, and I have to wait a bit for him to go up so his ass won't be in my face.

But I love it when there is a hot chick with a nice ass in front of me. I go up the stairs right behind her.