things you hate with a passion

Wrong, the manliest thing to be in Europe is a Finnish hand sawing lumberjack who consumes Absolut Vodka like tap water and gives his wife a good ol' slappin' when he comes home to find that his meat and potatoes aren't yet on the table.
Perkele arvoton nainen!

Haha great one man. That's actually the most stereotypical view of Finnish men, but there's some truth in it. The typical middle-aged male in Finland works with IT/is an engineer with high education and a normal family with two or more kids. These beer drinking, hockey watching fat asses are pretty rare actually in the modern Finnish society, but some of my friends' dads are just like them.

This reminds me of something I hate in my homeland: Mainstream power metal. Since that fucking Kiss-mock-tribute band won the Eurovision contest, our country has been full of shitty power metal etc. Stratovarius, Nightwish and Sonata Arctica are complete shit aswell. And Finland is advertised as "The land of heavy metal". Fuck that. I'm not saying all finnish metal sucks, we've got some great underground bands.

Hay ho and bottle of rum is the order of the day in Engerlandland. What I will say is it gives me the courage to dance (badly) however I do hate how people go on and on on the telephone with their whole life story if they've been drinking.

this is seriously embarrassing to admit but once I was looking at this beautiful girls ass that was going up the stairs. It was so close to my face and it farted.

She turned around a giggled and then her friend looked and giggled. Urgh that was just death.

But I love it when there is a hot chick with a nice ass in front of me. I go up the stairs right behind her.

I love it when you are going down the stairs and a hot chick with great tits is going up the stairs.

this is seriously embarrassing to admit but once I was looking at this beautiful girls ass that was going up the stairs. It was so close to my face and it farted.

She turned around a giggled and then her friend looked and giggled. Urgh that was just death.

:lol:

I don't know about anyone else but have never heard any girl i've ever known fart. I'll fart right next to a chick while watching TV. what's the big deal about burping and farting

if I was eating out a chick and licking her butthole and she farted that would be another story

in some weird way I want hear a sexy cute chick with an amazing ass fart while sitting next to me just because have never heard a girl fart and want to just to know she's a human being and not an alien or something. :)

some females are just to perfect

Maybe that is the real reason women go to the bathroom all at the same time. One has to piss, the rest need to fart, or they all actually need to fart.

The way a lot of people talk about music, especially within metal. Don't talk to me as if it's just this kind of pretty soundscape that comes and goes, don't sit there and spew about "the music" and "the riffs" or how it compares to some totally random album that falls within the same genre in "quality", like you're reviewing a cheeseburger, or how it's "well written" and every other stiff tired term in the book. Tell me why you enjoy the specific songs and what they invoke emotionally or otherwise and why, deconstruct each composition and tell me if it hits you and how rather than this bullshit hipster spectator's view of music as a competition/wall of noise, which is supposedly the more practical and 'classical' in nature in terms of analyzing art. Ugh, there's no heart anymore, die, all of you.

I don't know about anyone else but have never heard any girl i've ever known fart. I'll fart right next to a chick while watching TV. what's the big deal about burping and farting

if I was eating out a chick and licking her butthole and she farted that would be another story

in some weird way I want hear a sexy cute chick with an amazing ass fart while sitting next to me just because have never heard a girl fart and want to just to know she's a human being and not an alien or something. :)

some females are just to perfect
You've never heard a chick fart? Wow. I was once out at dinner with some chick at a restaurant and she farted. hahaha I didn't say anything though.

I can vouch for winter. everytime I go outside to smoke (I can't smoke indoors, house rules) I have to deal with subzero temps and blustery winds. LOVE fall, spring, even summer (occasionally) but fuck winter.

people that get butthurt when someone disses Iron Maiden. I'm sorry if it wasn't my gateway into metal like most of you folks (during high school I hung with the punks), and admittedly, I've come around, but come on, its not like they're the holy grail of heavy metal. Now Sabbath/Motorhead, thats another story.

don't mean to offend, I just needed to vent.

you know how you've got a hot girl and you're getting some but then this hotter girl comes in and fucks up your life by consuming all your thoughts, being around all the time parading her hotness and being nice to you including initiating minor physical contact, despite herself being attached, him usually not being in the immediate vicinity, which encourages you to act on your desires, yet still have that lingering doubt holding you back, not wanting to overstep boundaries and fuck up?

even though the previous state of things was perfectly fine, the brain has a way of fixating itself on the unattainable. it's fucking stupid.

The way a lot of people talk about music, especially within metal. Don't talk to me as if it's just this kind of pretty soundscape that comes and goes, don't sit there and spew about "the music" and "the riffs" or how it compares to some totally random album that falls within the same genre in "quality", like you're reviewing a cheeseburger, or how it's "well written" and every other stiff tired term in the book. Tell me why you enjoy the specific songs and what they invoke emotionally or otherwise and why, deconstruct each composition and tell me if it hits you and how rather than this bullshit hipster spectator's view of music as a competition/wall of noise, which is supposedly the more practical and 'classical' in nature in terms of analyzing art. Ugh, there's no heart anymore, die, all of you.

when listening to metal with others, i often use descriptions like "kickass riffs" and "awesome vocals" etc. im not gonna say "this reminds of when i lost my puppy", that's gay.

I hate it when I'm walking up the stairs at school, and then there is a dude in front of me, and I have to wait a bit for him to go up so his ass won't be in my face.

But I love it when there is a hot chick with a nice ass in front of me. I go up the stairs right behind her.

i love doing this. watching it sway, imagining it without pants on. i wouldnt mind if she farted. in fact, i would welcome it.

I can vouch for winter. everytime I go outside to smoke (I can't smoke indoors, house rules) I have to deal with subzero temps and blustery winds. LOVE fall, spring, even summer (occasionally) but fuck winter.

people that get butthurt when someone disses Iron Maiden. I'm sorry if it wasn't my gateway into metal like most of you folks (during high school I hung with the punks), and admittedly, I've come around, but come on, its not like they're the holy grail of heavy metal. Now Sabbath/Motorhead, thats another story.

don't mean to offend, I just needed to vent.

I've tried to get into all the bands that you mentioned and failed. I can understand their importance and appreciate that but the music really doesn't do anything for me. I feel like I really missed out by being dropped into bands like Napalm Death and Carcass before I could speak.