things you hate with a passion

I really hate feeling obligated to talk to my immensely obese know it all next door neighbor and his equally grotesque(and obese) conservative wife.

There was some Kid Rock banner on the myspace and I realized I hate when things are tagged as "An American.." or "American.." etc.
:lol:but how about his "badass" American Badass tattoo on his back.
edit: all i could find
kid-rock.jpg

There was some Kid Rock banner on the myspace and I realized I hate when things are tagged as "An American.." or "American.." etc. It's a pretentious and useless descriptive. There's nothing uniform between 'An American Tale', 'American Gangster', 'American Psycho', and 'American Haunting' except that they takes place in America, which is not especially noteworthy to the plot at all with the exception of the first film. 'American' in itself barely even describes anything specific at all, firstly because of how encompassing the term is, secondly because a lot of what America is culturally speaking is just a melting pot of other things. Are we inferring that the haunting/psycho/gangsters depicted in the films define what a typical American version of those are? WTF.

I can't say much about those other movies, but regarding the film American Psycho - the meaning of the title is deeper than indicated. It really isn't about a "psycho" living in America.

I hate the show Psych with passion and hope it gets cancelled.

The woman I sit next to at work likes Kid Rock, and she plays his latest album on her computer at least once a week it seems. That shit is so awful it makes me want to puke. It really makes me sad that people would rather listen to that garbage than any of the hundreds of better bands that guy is trying to imitate.

The woman I sit next to at work likes Kid Rock, and she plays his latest album on her computer at least once a week it seems. That shit is so awful it makes me want to puke. It really makes me sad that people would rather listen to that garbage than any of the hundreds of better bands that guy is trying to imitate.
Kid Rock is a stroke. Way to blatantly rip off Skynyrd and Warren Zevon among others.

Kid rock is a cunt. Nickelback are a whole set of cunts.

I hate being single. I hate the fact that the ferry price to Holland is higher than I thought it would be. I've lost my hat and that's annoying. I hate clothes shopping but I need to do it, in fact I've needed to do it for over a year but I don't. I just make do with the random items I get at Christmas and on my birthday. Oh I bought a priest shirt at the feast. That's it.

That 'best damn girlfriend' song they have fills me with the urge to kill.

Speaking of retarded washed up alternative nu rock, I'm probably late to this but thanks to the crappy radio at work I also learned today that Korn covered the 'Another Brick In The Wall' medley by Pink Floyd. I am convinced people who enjoy this have substandard intelligence.

The newest Nickelback album has some pretty fucking heavy riffs and good solos, not to mention their drummer has always been much more talented than they lead you to believe. My friend listens to it a lot when we drive places and I've grown to like it enough to not mind when it's on.

i never listen to them but they're one of my favorite mainstream bands. meaning, if they come on the radio, i can enjoy their music unlike most bands that get radio play