things you hate with a passion

And then there's Shinedown. Ugh. 'From The Inside' would be an amazing parody of everything that ever happened in 90's mainstream rock if it wasn't completely, sadly serious.

btw, to answer the question: Live for one is about 2341535 times better than Nickelback in every way, even the later hippie albums.

Well the local radio station plays random 90s music then which ever song is the most recent number one.

That's what they did a couple of years ago anyway. Total shit basically. Plus they have really gobby retarded sounding DJs.

Listening to music that isn't exactly what I like annoys me these days. I no longer have tolerance for it.

I can tolerate most music I don't like. I happen to like some pop but I never download it because it gets old fast and I hear it everywhere anyway.

Racist black comedians that have minimal material. The ones who strictly talk about blacks and then proceed to mimic the white man in dorky voices.

die

This one long nosehair I have out of my right nostril. It is long enough to be annoying whenever I rub the bottom right side of my nose but not long enough to be able to trim with the equipment I have.

The fact that my typography teacher basically designed the assignment due tomorrow for Macs, which I don't have here at home (the assignment requires fonts only Macs have standard, you have to pay for them on a PC)...I'm sure there are equivalents but I don't want to fuck with her directions since she's picky. Guess I'll do it tomorrow.

Hmmm...
Every time I hear that shitty sweet home alabama rip off by Kid Rock... I wish I could just go back in time and shove his mother down a flight of stairs while she's pregnant with him.

I hate all the country music and hip hop/rap my girlfriend listens to when we're together... granted... I'm slowly converting her... she already liked korn and the like... and after a day of abducting my mp3 player is now listening to Obituary, Amon Amarth, and Children of Bodom.

The fact that my typography teacher basically designed the assignment due tomorrow for Macs, which I don't have here at home (the assignment requires fonts only Macs have standard, you have to pay for them on a PC)...I'm sure there are equivalents but I don't want to fuck with her directions since she's picky. Guess I'll do it tomorrow.

You're an art major and you don't have a Mac. That's the problem.