things you hate with a passion

How the fuck did that happen, leave your window down? Sounds like my worst nightmare.

Nope. Huntsmen have an uncanny ability to squeeze themselves through the smallest cracks unfortunately for me. It took me over an hour to remove most of them and find the (highly agitated) mother, who had scurried off and hidden. even when I finally started driving to my first job, there were still spiders appearing. I was hallucinating spiders crawling on my shoulder for half the day.

I hate the way allegedly liberal people allow themself to um and arr over whether it's fair enough if some racially motivated attack happens so long as it's by a group they view as the victims of society against the ones they view as the winners.

Yeah well done, that's what Hitler did you pretentious fuck.
Have you recently been lobotomized?

Fuck off.

It's not the exact same, the jews were a group that a been used a scapegoat for a ridiculously long time throughout the world. The thought process isn't different though: 'Look they have all of that and they have for so long. Now let's take it back and make it right.'

Anyway I take you're one of the people I was talking about so to hell with you.

I actually have no idea what you're talking about since you write like an angry drunk. If you mean something like affirmative action then maybe you should do some reading about social inequality instead of being a reactionary idiot.

I don't mean something like affirmative action I mean individuals reactions to incidents. It's not to do with government policies.

The only way I could see GIFs being annoying are if someone as dial up, and it takes forever to load. Which then, it is there fault. S

No, they're annoying because most of them look like shit and are really jerky/flashy, thus making it highly stressful to have the person's post on the screen. They're just stupid and gimmicky, and pretty much a dead giveaway that the person using them loves it up the ass.

So if animated gifs are annoying, why can they be put in signatures (like yours)?

I see you try to sneak those +1s in. :p

Also, would it be possible for you to make an option where you can turn of avatars?

Just out of curiosity.

You know, I have no friggin answer to that other than I feel like a hypocrite right now!

Hm, I really don't know probably because sigs can be turned off while avatars cannot.

That's a good enough reason. I occasionally go to another forum that allows animated gif avatars, and I keep the avatars disabled because of it. Which is annoying, because it's nice to be able to see them, but definitely more annoying to have to look at all the idiotic, unfunny avs people use.

I passionately hate the common cold, especially when it's just severe enough to be extremely annoying without reaching the point of preventing you from doing daily activities. I hope we get a hefty blizzard tonight so I have a better excuse to take tomorrow off.

I hate CSI: NY. Lately CSI: crime files has not been on lately and it sucks.