things you hate with a passion

2. Skåne is the lower most region of Sweden
280px-Sk%C3%A5ne_County.png
I will never acknowledge Skåne as a part of Sweden. I mean noone from another part of Sweden can even understand what they say. :(

Oh shit btw this is not a list of things I hate. I like all of the bands and I like blond people (seeing as I am one lol)

ummmm
that's it sorry

LIST GONE

FUCK I FEEL RETARDED. Sorry if any blonde babes who were in love with me read that and cried, it's ok, still sail to Hull and come and see me and take me away.

sweden fucking sucks. I could truly say i hate it with a passion. Not to mention the language, which sucks sweaty donkey balls

OHHH SHIT

LOOK EVERYBODY

I made a mistake. That list of swedish things wasn't a list of things I hate. I was being silly. I am blond for fucks sake and I love entombed.

Some of the other stuff mhm well.

I hate Wrestling, It's fake and these days it's just all glam and shitty and more about talk and show than their actually being cool wrestlers with cool profiles.

Sure you'd have to be fit and train and what not because you get slammed around and but it is still fake.

what a bunch of shit

when you see people up ahead that you know, but don't know totally well, so it's like a couple of minutes of nothing while you try to look away so that you can say hello when they come near, or smile at them when they're far away and then it's a couple of minutes of staring at them and smilinig being you say hello and it's even ore fucking awkward.

I think you could've expressed that more coherently, but that is a damn good observation, and I agree with you 100%. I absolutely hate walking down a long hallway, sidewalk, or hiking trail, and having to deal with that situation where it's awkward as hell to look straight forward, but you know you have to acknowledge the person eventually or you look like a dick. Fuck that shit.

Similar to that kind of, but on a different note, I noticed that to be friends with someone on Facebook, the person has to be someone you can say hi to when passing casually. At least.

I hate it when shit gets stuck on my ridiculously long web of ass crack hair. I would shave it all off but it grows back too fast and it fucking irritates like no other. I just have to resort to pulling off the shit with my fingernails.

I think you could've expressed that more coherently, but that is a damn good observation, and I agree with you 100%. I absolutely hate walking down a long hallway, sidewalk, or hiking trail, and having to deal with that situation where it's awkward as hell to look straight forward, but you know you have to acknowledge the person eventually or you look like a dick. Fuck that shit.

Sunglasses and earphones. Can't live without 'em.