things you hate with a passion

I hate it when random people smile at me because we accidentally made eye contact. Not quite used to it despite being out of Boston for two years.
I think it's it's awesome when random people seem to be friendly.
Here where I live people never smile because of an eye contact or stuff like that. People are so goddamn serious that you'll even see a baby giving you a finger if you're looking at its pram for more than 4 seconds.

Yeah, I'm glad people are friendly. I mean, I'm fucking wearing a black trench coat, a hat, wearing a Slayer t-shirt, I look like I'm going to rob a bank, and people say hi to me. :)

Yeah, I'm glad people are friendly. I mean, I'm fucking wearing a black trench coat, a hat, wearing a Slayer t-shirt, I look like I'm going to rob a bank, and people say hi to me. :)
That's because you DO look like you're going to rob a bank, so they're starting licking your ass in advance.

To animals mating. Since you know, he hates people.

I hate it when people think that taking a glance at CNN every day makes them more of an expert than me on the matters of a country they either haven't been to and I have or haven't been to as recently as I have.

What happened to the hate thread? Anyways, let out you some anger/aggression by listing things you can't stand.

People liking certain metal bands simply becasue they are technical or progressive. In fact, most of the time I just straight up hate both of those words being used when talking about metal.

I see a difference between technical and progressive and other genres one (as you) may hate metal to be categorized as. It's just the vastness metal, you can't just call it all metal.