things you hate with a passion

I hate the fact that a snapped timing chain almost always results in bent valves. sigh.

I seriously don't dig when shitty local bands invite me to their gigs to take photos of them and assume me to pay for the ticket...

So the timing chain snapped and therefore the valves in the cylinder head bent. Take the head off, measure it to see if it can be machined and it's gonna be out of tolerance which explains why the chain snapped.. So, now I need a new cylinder head, timing cover etc.

the fact that we have multiple systems/networks here at work. if i have to find something, i have to check 4 different computers to try and find it.

go government!
~gR~

I hate this channel my brother watches about surfing and skateboarding and the like. Hearing people on that channel talk is IQ-lowering.

I'm not saying this album is great... but.. ehhh the rest should speak for itself...

A review on metal archives for Torsofuck's Erotic Diarrhea Fantasy,

This Cannot Be For Real... - 10%
Written by Glasylabolas on May 14th, 2009

What the hell is this music? Can it even be called music? My God, this is an abomination!

Vocals: Deep, brutal gurgling. That’s really all it is, some random vomiting and shitting into the microphone. This is inexcusable; it is brutal, YES, I admit it, but it just makes this shitty music even shitter. I’m sorry, even the lyrics put me off. Brutal as they may be, they still are just… repulsive. Maybe that’s a good thing.

Guitar: Nothing special here, about two or three very simple chords are played during every song with a little bit of tremolo picking. If the guitarist is talented, he certainly is not showing it.

Bass: Not that bad actually, it accentuates the guitar and stays there. I personally think that is a very good thing, there is not any more shitty musicianship needed in this album.

Drums: It’s a drum machine, if it was a real drummer, this would be where the real talent is. Unfortunately, these guys are pussies and don’t have a real drummer that can play.

Overall: This music is just terrible, in fact, it cannot be called music. It is indeed an abomination.

Glasylabolas's profile
Username Glasylabolas
Rank Metal newbie
Points 13
Real name Alex None
Gender Male
Country United States of America
Age 15
Favorite metal genre(s) Thrash, Death, Black, etc.
Comments
I'm 15, and I love all kinds of heavy metal. I especially enjoy Slayer, Cradle of Filth, Cannibal Corpse, and a German band called Rage. However, I do love the old school greats such as Metallica, Anthrax, and Iron Maiden.

Faggot.