things you hate with a passion

That's when you go brutal on them, mimicing some brutal DM album cover. Or you could just go back to your room. Thank heavens my bro and dad would rather see some football or see some seasoned debates.

That would be ultimate. My room is all the way upstairs and I am down here on the computer. If we only had Wi-fi and then I could just do what I want on my iPod Touch.

In retrospect, after hearing the "grindstep" part, the fucking intro is Bach worthy.

i hate BROSTEP

And this was his final post.

To be frankly honest, 2:30 ¡Fìhat bad..but the all-out assault around 1:30ish is...

At least it's not noisecore or glitchore....or harsh noise (sorry V5) all of which being much worse than that BROstep

Like this shit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Losing roughly 200 off my post count. :mad::mad::mad:

What happens if I wanna go find a random lol that I posted three years ago? Huh? WHAT THEN??

Babysitting, it is pain to me now. I love children and for my career, I want it to be in a field where I deal/teach children, but this babysitting is getting to me. I need a break.

Losing roughly 200 off my post count. :mad::mad::mad:

What happens if I wanna go find a random lol that I posted three years ago? Huh? WHAT THEN??

Man, this was exactly my reaction. I posted some hilarious things recently about drinking and cheese steaks, and now I can never show those posts to my grandchildren. How will they know where they came from?

Does anyone else hate it when people use the word "bad" to describe the heaviness or brutality of a band. I hear it all the time at my school, mostly coming from scene kids. Apparently, bands like Suicide Silence are "really bad" while Slipknot and Bring Me The Horizon are "not that bad". They don't usually listen to the "really bad" bands, which mostly happen to be deathcore, because they're too bad so i'm guessing they may have a brain hemorrhage if they ever hear Devourment.

Does anyone else hate it when people use the word "bad" to describe the heaviness or brutality of a band. I hear it all the time at my school, mostly coming from scene kids. Apparently, bands like Suicide Silence are "really bad" while Slipknot and Bring Me The Horizon are "not that bad". They don't usually listen to the "really bad" bands, which mostly happen to be deathcore, because they're too bad so i'm guessing they may have a brain hemorrhage if they ever hear Devourment.

Wow, that's ridiculous. :lol:

:lol: Quite a while ago I was wearing my Arkhon Infaustus shirt and there was this really christian girl(wore dresses instead of jeans, etc) that asked me "Is that one of those scary bands?"

:lol: Quite a while ago I was wearing my Arkhon Infaustus shirt and there was this really christian girl(wore dresses instead of jeans, etc) that asked me "Is that one of those scary bands?"

:lol: Was it this one by any chance?

arkhoninfaustus_hell_LRG.jpg

I never hear that, but then I live among pigmies... ahm, I mean, Israelis.
"Badass" is overused when referring to bands and songs. Actually WAIF does that all the time.

It is possible that it's just scene kids in my local area. Still annoying though.

No, I hear it a lot too. Every kid that I hear talk about music is always talking about Bring Me The Horizon. I don't get what is so good about them. I find them to be complete crap. I hope this dies down. Another one that was a big hype in my school was a Job For A Cowboy. I don't see what they seen in them either. I hope this hype goes away, soon. And if it does, I will hand out prizes.