Thoughts on Come Clarity

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
You completely missed the point. im saying that all we ever hear from you is what sucks and what you think is crap. Yet we havent heard anything youve done, if you think you can write better music than by all means share it with the group. I on the other hand have not made any statement saying anything sucks. Therefore I have not made the impression that I could do better. Obviously because of your criticisms you are making it apparent that you yourself could do better and have done better. If you can write better music , then stop wasting your time on an internet forum mouthing another band and do so. I hate slipknot , can I write better riffs and stuff, I dont know, but I know that i could at least be mildly helpful in referncing another band that plays better music, showing that i acknowledge that I do know good msuic. All Ive seen you do is bash a band and its music without showing that you have any knowledge what so ever of a band worth listening to. See what Im saying.

You are flaming this guys opinion, but you wrote this in another thread:

"Freak but you guys need to realize these are all just everyones opinion and theres no sense in flaming the man because of his. We all think differently and instead of everyone getting all pissed off try to CONTEMPLATE for a second someone elses ideas."

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

<wAr_neRVe> said:
You are flaming this guys opinion, but you wrote this in another thread:

"Freak but you guys need to realize these are all just everyones opinion and theres no sense in flaming the man because of his. We all think differently and instead of everyone getting all pissed off try to CONTEMPLATE for a second someone elses ideas."

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Whatever , dude I write different things based on my feelings on that day, also one of those was done months ago and the other recently, also you obviously missed the FUCKING POINT and just skimmed over it. Besides I didnt really see you interjecting anything in the converstaion nor did it involve you. Unless you are sucking this guys dick i suggest you keep to yourself. Picking at shit just to start a fight is lame. Just because you have no valid points to add to this discussion means that you should just stay out of it. Besides I apologized to this guy anyway, so I would say your SHUT THE FUCK UP comment is a little belatted and off time.

You guys are missing the fucking point. You guys continue to bash and talk shit yet unless you can write better music, then i suggest you keep it to yourself or dont come in the INFLAMES forum only to bitch. At least have something that starts a converstaion that is deeper than OH THEY SUCK, blah , blah , blah. Thats already been stated fifty times, Do we really need another thread to turn into bitch session? I mean do any of you guys that bitch all day work or have girlfriends or do anything constructive, or are you just pessimistic. Go listen to your fucking Burzum or Grotesque records and quit bitching all the time. If you are gonna interject your opinions at least be diplomatic and intelligent about it. Try talking to people like fucking human beings.

Try talking to people like fucking human beings.

I hate to say it but you need to take your own advice too.

I do agree that yes, these people need to calm down. But again, this is a place to express your opinion. If they continue to say the album isn't nearly as good as their last work then that's fine. I am sure when they say "I could write better" they don't actually mean it... Or yes, they WOULD be writing their own stuff.

You guys are missing the fucking point. You guys continue to bash and talk shit yet unless you can write better music, then i suggest you keep it to yourself or dont come in the INFLAMES forum only to bitch.

What makes you think you need to be able to write something "better" to voice dislike about something?

WHo?? me?? i wasnt trying to insult him, i was simply stating that it wouldve been funnier with the word penis instead. Unless you werent taking to me then nevermind.

Come Clarity comes from a high intake of electrolyte drinks like Gatorade. That way you don't get the murky acidic come that stings the bitch's eyes when you bust a fat one in her face. I'm talking about Anders, of course. For him, my come's extra unclear.

I think I'm liking Come Clarity about as well as Clayman, except for a few shitty songs (Scream, Vaccuum, Your Bedtime Story is Scaring Me, Come Clarity). I had Pacing Death's Trail stuck in my head all f***ing day. Ever noticed that, except for The Jester Race, In Flames has pretty mediocre title tracks (In Flames, Whoracle, Colony, Clayman, Come Clarity)

BoRn2RaDe said:
I read Through These forums and the cd has not even came out yet, how in the blue moon do you already know what ever song sounds like i do not understand, how in the world did you get the songs?>

We're all fucking psychic telepathic pokemon ninja wizards, that's why...

Except for anonymousnick, he's a fish.