Thoughts on Come Clarity

AlphaTemplar said:
In Flames has pretty mediocre title tracks (In Flames, Whoracle, Colony, Clayman, Reroute to Remain, Come Clarity)

Colony, Clayman and Reroute to Remain are all some of my more liked songs of theirs! :(

Reroute to Remain is the only song I like off that album too.

The Bringer said:
Colony, Clayman and Reroute to Remain are all some of my more liked songs of theirs! :(

Reroute to Remain is the only song I like off that album too.

On second thought Reroute is pretty good. Clayman and Colony aren't bad songs , they're just exceptional - the highlights of the albums are things like Pinball Map, Bullet Ride, Square Nothing, As the Future Repeats Itself and Embody the Invisible, Zombie Inc, Coerced Coexistence and Insipid, respectively.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Whatever , dude I write different things based on my feelings on that day, also one of those was done months ago and the other recently, also you obviously missed the FUCKING POINT and just skimmed over it. Besides I didnt really see you interjecting anything in the converstaion nor did it involve you. Unless you are sucking this guys dick i suggest you keep to yourself. Picking at shit just to start a fight is lame. Just because you have no valid points to add to this discussion means that you should just stay out of it. Besides I apologized to this guy anyway, so I would say your SHUT THE FUCK UP comment is a little belatted and off time.

What the fuck are you talking about? I read the entire thread and you were critising someone's opinion when in another thread you were telling someone to respect other's opinions. You were completely contradicting yourself, which i think was a valid point to make.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
You guys are missing the fucking point. You guys continue to bash and talk shit yet unless you can write better music, then i suggest you keep it to yourself or dont come in the INFLAMES forum only to bitch. At least have something that starts a converstaion that is deeper than OH THEY SUCK, blah , blah , blah. Thats already been stated fifty times, Do we really need another thread to turn into bitch session? I mean do any of you guys that bitch all day work or have girlfriends or do anything constructive, or are you just pessimistic. Go listen to your fucking Burzum or Grotesque records and quit bitching all the time. If you are gonna interject your opinions at least be diplomatic and intelligent about it. Try talking to people like fucking human beings.

Are you saying people shouldn't have critical opinions about ANYTHING, unless they have mastered the thing they are criticising?

Did anyone like "Soundtrack" at all? It seems a lot of you don't rate "Reroute" so highly either, i find it difficult to agree on the latter because it was the first In Fames album i heard, i'll always love it. Although it's no longer my favourite that accolae goes to "Clayman" these days.

I though "Soundtrack" was ok, mediocre at best. What i've heard of "Come Clarity" is pretty good.

judas69 said:
It almost sounds like they threw it together over a weekend.

Im looking forward to Come Clarity as I enjoyed both of the last two albums but knew there was room for improvement.
Nothing will come close to Clayman and before but Im okay with that. Im also looking forward to more pictures of the girl in you avatar.:D