Tickets & Gold Badges: For Sale/Wanted/Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a pair of standard 2-day passes (Friday+Saturday)
Asking $175 per 2-day pass

We lucked into gold badges after the fact, and now need to sell off the standard tickets. Price of 175 is discounted from what we initially paid. Tickets this year do not appear to be transferrable on Ticketmaster, but I can provide PDFs of the tickets.

If interested I'm happy to give you my mobile number to discuss, or can meet in person if near Charlotte, NC or Baltimore. If there are any issues we'll be at the festival.

Thanks,
Dave
\m/

Last edited:
Looking for a Saturday ticket (or two)! Not interested in any other day or two-day passes. PM if you have one.

I have 2 tickets for Friday and Saturday.
Won't be able to make it >=(

$398.40 (original price) + ($5 shipping with tracking and all that good stuff).

Please message or email (endairaromance@hotmail.com) if interested.

I have 2 gold badges for sale as I won't be able to make it. Badges are good for Friday/Saturday and will get you early entry to the venue, as well as access to the Gold Badge VIP show Saturday morning.

I am asking face value of $190 per badge and would prefer to sell them as a pair. Please contact me via message or email at jem777az@yahoo.com

Uodate -- Sold!!!

Last edited:
I have 2 gold badges for sale. My friends backed out and I need to get rid of these. Badges are good for Friday and Saturday .
Face value of $190 per badge but im willing tosell for less.

Message me on here or email me @ jonpasq@gmail.com

Unfortunately I can not make it this year. I have 2 full 4 day festival tickets. I would like to sell as a pair at face value. Willing to negotiate price and sell tickets separately if needed. Don't want the tickets to go to waste. email crwp1208@hotmail.com

I have for sale a single Gold Badge to this year's festival. It is good for Friday and Saturday's shows, early admission, and the other Gold Badge perks. I hate I can't make it this year, but these things happen. I paid $190 for the ticket, which is all I'm asking. Please email me at cphine@hotmail.com if interested or with any questions. I can accept PayPal and Cryptocurrency. Cheers.

Well, things have changed here. My stepson left last week for navy boot camp last week and will be graduating on progpower weekend. So it's good and bad. I'm proud of his choice to serve but it interferes with my first PP.

So, I have single tickets for all four days up for sale. I honestly don't even know what I paid, I'll have to look. I'll sell face value, all together. If interested I can be reached at randomaxedesign@gmail.com

Still have a single day 1, 2, and 3 ticket available that I posted about a few months back. $110 shipped for the day 3, and $105 shipped for each of the day 1 and 2. Physical tickets.

Sold! Thank you Robert. I will contact Glenn this week regarding the sale.

Two Gold Badges for rent! Friday and Saturday admission. Prog Power USA !

My wife and I will be unable to attend this year.

Price: 160 each badge
Special acoustic show by Labyrinth
Return to Heaven Denied
Saturday for Gold Badge holders.

Interested prog power fans
Please contact me at
Chrisminsterman@yahoo.com

Thank you and enjoy the incredible show!

-Chris and Nicole Minsterman

Last edited:
Hey folks, I am looking to sell a single regular ticket for days 1, 2, and 4 and can be reached at Rush3737@yahoo.com. For now only looking to sell them as a group, leveraging the day 4 tickets to hopefully move days 1 and 2. As a bonus incentive if I can get these all out to one person I will sell these at pre-fee face value, fees and priority shipping on me.

I GOT TWO TICKETS FOR BOTH WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY SHOW FOR SALE DUE TO THE DEATH OF MY COUSIN AND MY CONCERT PARTNER. TICKETS WERE $190 FOR BOTH DAYS (INCLUES TICKETMASTER), SELL THEM FOR $100 A PIECE. INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW.

Last edited:
Hey

I have one day 3 & one day 4 ticket that I am looking to get rid of :( $140 for the set. I'll take paypal and then I can email you PDF. email me darkaconite@aol.com if anyone is interested and we'll work it out.

Thanks.
-Bryan

Hello, Won't be able to make it this year and have to sell my One Ticket for all 4 days (like to sell as full set but can also divide into Days 1-2 and Days 3-4). $400 total for all, or best offer. email ILLLIT@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.