Time for Anders to leave IF

I'd put IF and DT on par.

Anders is an amazing vocalist.

Some but not all of his lyrics are simply incredible.

Anders must never leave IF, unless he and Mikeal Stanne (im aware of the history) swap bands just for one album...for a laugh.

Dark Tranquillity simply own all bands, at least melodic death metal bands. Well, back in 1999, there was a very strong competition between In Flames and Dark Tranquillity but now :lol:

In Flames better break up. I have a feeling that Jesper is leaving In Flames, first of all, he doesn't seem to like the condition of In Flames now, and he wants to concentrate more on his other project; Dimension Zero, which happens to be a million times better than In Flames and posseses real melodic death metal. Jesper just wants to do what he wants; real metal, not gay Korn, Slipknot shit.

Its gonna suck in a way if jesper or Anders leaves because the line up has been so stable for so many years now that I just hate it when a member leaves. But Im all for a new Dimension Zero.

First of all, Michael Stanne was a session vocalist only, he was never in the band, he did it as a favor. So cut out saying what if he stayed or let's swap the singers.

Anyway, back on topic.I don't think Anders should be kicked out although i dislike their new / nu sound, In Flames won't change even with a different singer and i think Anders is fine where he is, just drop this topic ... if you don't like their new sound, stop listening to them because i doubt they'll change back to Jester quality.

New Dark Tranquillity > New In Flames

Old In Flames > Any Dark Tranquillity

Just for the comparison sluts

Anyway, back on topic.I don't think Anders should be kicked out although i dislike their new / nu sound
It's not just about him changing the style... He fucks up every song live, he sings off melody, off everything. When he sings Only For The Weak live for instance, the vocal melody has nothing to do with the original song, and that ruins everything. Not just this one, but many many other songs.

New Dark Tranquillity is better than new In Flames, that's out of the question. But old In Flames isn't that godlike to be better than any Dark Tranquillity...

Anyway, back on topic.I don't think Anders should be kicked out although i dislike their new / nu sound
It's not just about him changing the style... He fucks up every song live, he sings off melody, off everything. When he sings Only For The Weak live for instance, the vocal melody has nothing to do with the original song, and that ruins everything. Not just this one, but many many other songs.

New Dark Tranquillity is better than new In Flames, that's out of the question. But old In Flames isn't that godlike to be better than any Dark Tranquillity...

Dark Tranquillity simply own all bands, at least melodic death metal bands. Well, back in 1999, there was a very strong competition between In Flames and Dark Tranquillity but now :lol:

In Flames better break up. I have a feeling that Jesper is leaving In Flames, first of all, he doesn't seem to like the condition of In Flames now, and he wants to concentrate more on his other project; Dimension Zero, which happens to be a million times better than In Flames and posseses real melodic death metal. Jesper just wants to do what he wants; real metal, not gay Korn, Slipknot shit.

Yes !

Except IF hasn't been good since Jester Race... and Lunar/Sub is their best material. There are other good melo death bands out there. In Flames seems like a lost cause now.. like Soilwork.

Now listening to : Dawn - Slaughtersun : Falcula

Thats bullshit dude. Jesper is into the way the band is now unfortunately or it wouldnt be in the state it is. Jesper has and always will be in flames, it wouldnt be a band without him.

I remember my friend Rob talking to Olof from Dragonland and he told him story of Olof going to this party and Jesper was there, and Jesper turned off Malmsteen and put the Cardigans on.

Now not that is a bad thing, because Malmsteen is complete shit, and the cardigans have a decent sound but I think just that choice indicates how Jesper doesnt really care for that kind of real metal mentality anymore.

Unfortunately the post colony In Flames is fucking awful, so Jesper took a wrong turn somewhere in his quest to leave behind his old style.