The Official "Anders should leave the band" thread and misc. rants!!

Daybreaker said:
The only one on here that comes off as a whiny douche is you Sunlapse, all you do is whine and bitch bitch bitch about all the threads that are *gasp* negative oh no!
you fucking idiot! do you even read my posts?

SunlapseVertigo said:
when are you gonna learn.... the "shit thread" is not because I disagree with him, in fact i agree with many of the negative and positive things said about the songs.... but WE DON'T NEED OVER 10 THREADS OF THE EXACT SAME THING.
heh, and to expose your hypocrisy, would you like me to dig up a few of your posts that could easily qualify you as being a "whiny douche"?

O.k Sunlapse, I see your point about the threads but people will post where they post.

Child Inflames - to call In Flames a "business machine" is a completely unjust insult to the band. Do you honestly believe that they are soley motivated by money?! I think there are easier ways at making it e.g selling Linkin Park T-Shirts. I actually think that is a real cheap shot aimed at 5 musicians who are creating something they believe in. If you don't then fine but don't call them cynical for it.

Sure go for it, hell go find ALL my posts I dont care. If you'll notice my posts are yes negatively criticizing In Flames, with sarcasm and jest. You seem like you're actually sitting there all consternated and yelling at the computer. Out of everyone here you seem like the one that complains the most whether its someone who dares to start a thread without your permission, or someone who has the sheer audacity to say that The Quiet Place sucks ass all you do is bitch and cry and insult people for that. You're coming across as the new target audience for In Flames, a whiny 13 year old.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Sure go for it, hell go find ALL my posts I dont care. If you'll notice my posts are yes negatively criticizing In Flames, with sarcasm and jest. You seem like you're actually sitting there all consternated and yelling at the computer.
so you don't actually mean what you say when you say things like:

"They have just regressed now to catering for the Hot Topic crowd that will go, "Hey! I have problems too! My mom only bought me 9 pairs of size 76 cargo pants and they only had 20 zippered pockets, not 25. Man fuck her and her opressive rule. (walks into Hot Topic blasting Korn or Staind or SlipBizkit on his 200 dollar discman. As he enters The Quiet Place is being played over the sound system) Heyyyy what are they playing over the speakers? Sounds intense, sounds like he must like Jonathan Davis and I love those riffs!. Oooohhh my head is my quiet placetoo, where I go to escape the evil tyranny of the world, let me check this out! hooray!"
And so In Flames has another fan ensnared in their new target audience."

or this gem:

"and I'm pissed because I really wanted to see this band live but I know now if I do catch them it will be mallcore fest 2k4 and when I yell "Play something off of Jester Race!" the thirteen year olds with spiky hair and Slippycock shirts next to me will give me blank stares and go, "thats the wrong band man, these guys have only had two albums, geez get your shit right" In Flames are dead to me."

Daybreaker said:
Out of everyone here you seem like the one that complains the most whether its someone who dares to start a thread without your permission, or someone who has the sheer audacity to say that The Quiet Place sucks ass all you do is bitch and cry and insult people for that. You're coming across as the new target audience for In Flames, a whiny 13 year old.

Ben
and once again if you think that way, you must not be reading my posts, so im gonna show this again, why don't you try reading it:

SunlapseVertigo said:
when are you gonna learn.... the "shit thread" is not because I disagree with him, in fact i agree with many of the negative and positive things said about the songs.... but WE DON'T NEED OVER 10 THREADS OF THE EXACT SAME THING.

You're damn right I meant what I posted earlier. Difference is like I said, mine are usually to point out something yours are" wahhh you suck, you just are a tr00 dickhead, its not br00tal enough for you" And about the multiple threads thing you know what you can do, watch its real simple, get ready, DONT READ THEM ALL!!! Here I'll say it again YOU (meaning Sunlapse) DO NOT HAVE TO READ EVERY THREAD!! Holy shit that's a hard concept to understand.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
"wahhh you suck, you just are a tr00 dickhead, its not br00tal enough for you"
if you think thats what i'm saying, you aren't even worth arguing with. why don't you read some of my previous posts in the other threads and actually respond to what i am saying. rather than just letting bullshit like that roll out of your mouth.

Daybreaker said:
And about the multiple threads thing you know what you can do, watch its real simple, get ready, DONT READ THEM ALL!!! Here I'll say it again YOU (meaning Sunlapse) DO NOT HAVE TO READ EVERY THREAD!! Holy shit that's a hard concept to understand.

Ben
saying that would be the exact same thing as me saying:

"You don't like the new In Flames? Then don't listen to it, and keep your comments to yourself! YOU (meaning Daybreaker) DO NOT HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT THE ALBUM IN EVERY THREAD"

but! you have every right to bitch about the album. and you know what that means? I have every right to bitch about the fact that there are 10 useless threads of the exact same thing if I feel inclined to.

Reactions: Xzar
WOW. It was not my intenetion to start a huge flame war over this. New In Flames is garbage. Period!

@Blackthorned: at least they are becoming one. In some interview one of them said, that they were not enough money, so one had taken 2nd job (at the guitar shop or so). If memory serves me, it was before release of RtR. Well, I am not completely sure, but I beleive they are all concentrated on IF now. But that's a minor point.
From Marketing aspect it is fairly known, that attracting new customers(listeners) takes far more costs than keeping older ones. So, that's clear what they do: new songs - new fans, 1-2 older "kind of songs" (drifter, and RTR, maybe Minus) that attract Colony-Clayman era fans (for instance).

Whether it is insult to a band or not, it is true. Imo music is a form of Art, you need an inspiration for that, dedication. I don't see it in new IF...

ChildInFlames said:
I think is that IF shall NEVER split up or anyone leaves at this time. Why? Yes, IF are nothing but a business machine for 5 of it's members. From every aspect you look at it, it is true...
RRrrriiiiggghhhtttt.... Maybe you should just (forgive me my rude language) FUCK OFF and go listen to some shit you want to listen and stop bitching about In Flames' new stuff. Listen to TJR if you love it, but remember that some other people might also like the new sound In Flames has.

P.S. (Do I have a severe headache? Yes)

Sorry, I love Anders... He's got a unique scream and vocal style that I really love.

If you think new In Flames sucks, listen to My Sweet Shadow... Amazing song.

@ChilInFlames: Yeah, you're right and I apologize. I was just a bit pissed off at the moment. Everybody has his right to have an opinion but I just think that your opinion (business machine) is a bit harsh...