To all Ghost Reveries Haters.....

MixGrafix said:
. OPETH IS A BUSINESS AT THIS POINT AND NOT JUST A BAND. That means taking chances, twisting their sound, trying a new style, and if they did not do it, they would be going straight to nowheresville.

So in closing, I want to say to Mike, Pete, Martin, Martin and Per, and the whole Opeth crew, do whatever you feel is best for you. If you have to lose a few fans stuck on Morningrise, then so be it.

I will still be a fan.

mixgrafix = What an utter knob

affinityband said:
Way to bring up another unnessecary unprovoked argument thread starter.

little offtop here... I like the stuff you put in your sig affinityband, it gets my personal :immortal: :lol:

metal_wrath said:
Opeth are musicians.
period.

Surely as soon as you make personal profit out of the supply of goods or services (which Opeth and just about every other band in the world do) then the supply of those goods or services becomes a business. They're musician's true, but none the less they are "proffessional" musicians.

Mix, really, no need to start this thread pal.

A band is a a buisness as soon as the albums, tours, merch ect are enough to full support the band, but its not like Opeth are going to turn into KISS anytime soon. that being said mixgrafix, calm the fuck down before you give ur self a heart attack. if ppl dont like ghost reveries, who gives a shit? i reckon its a fantastic album but if ppl have there own thoughts, how about letting them?

whenharlequinsfall said:
A band is a a buisness as soon as the albums, tours, merch ect are enough to full support the band, but its not like Opeth are going to turn into KISS anytime soon. that being said mixgrafix, calm the fuck down before you give ur self a heart attack. if ppl dont like ghost reveries, who gives a shit? i reckon its a fantastic album but if ppl have there own thoughts, how about letting them?
pretty much sums it up

Ah man, another thread like this.
Would you just calm down, it's not like you are going to change anyone's mind about the GR.