To all Ghost Reveries Haters.....

MixGrafix said:
I know you are very passionate about music (especially Dream Theater), and I hope you get to see Opeth on the upcoming Gigantour. How is your diabetes...keeping it in check?
My diabetes is getting much better, I'm getting thinner too, sadly. I'll have to change my name. :(

And speaking of Gigantour, there actually might be a chance I'm going to Boston, and I have 3 friends that also might be going. :loco:

Tubbs Mcgee said:
My diabetes is getting much better, I'm getting thinner too, sadly. I'll have to change my name. :(

And speaking of Gigantour, there actually might be a chance I'm going to Boston, and I have 3 friends that also might be going. :loco:

I think that name would work. (My diabetes is getting better too. I wish that we could find a cure for this horrible disease. I think I am so passionate about things because I have such a huge hurdle to overcome with it. I would not wish it on my worst enemy.)

Hey man, have a great time at the Boston show if you go.

I hope they play Beneath the Mire at the Detroit show. Such a killer tune and so underrated. Probably not going to happen, but very wishful thinking.

MixGrafix said:
I think that name would work. (My diabetes is getting better too. I wish that we could find a cure for this horrible disease. I think I am so passionate about things because I have such a huge hurdle to overcome with it. I would not wish it on my worst enemy.)
Diabetes :erk:

Hey man, have a great time at the Boston show if you go.
Alright, thanks! :kickass:

Tubbs Mcgee said:
The thread is past it's prime, or maybe it never had a prime. :forcederk:

Both Tubbs and I have diabetes. I was just asking how his was, and if he was well enough to go to Gigantour. I am good, and going to see them next Sunday in Detroit.

Ms All_Sins has an issue with me, not sure why, but she bitched at my post about my comment that I hope Tubbs could get to see Opeth.

Thread over. Opeth rules. I hope they play Beneath the Mire instead of Windowpane. About the same song length.

Any afterlife does not exist imo.
I do believe in hot tar, fire and red guys with horns though. And I also believe that they can be combined to create ridiculous album covers.

I'm a realist. The possibility of there being an afterlife is just as large as the possibility of there being a pink elephant behind my back that follows me everywhere I go, and always moves in exactly such a way that I can't see nor hear it, and can not be detected by looking in mirrors or any reflecting objects, while all the people around me are in a conspiracy to convince me that there is no elephant, and can move through the elephant. Just because it would be nice for there to be an afterlife, doesn't mean I have to believe it. I think many people just believe what they want to believe, and aren't intellectually honest to themselves. Some people just can't cope with their mortality. Not that I blame them since I don't believe in free will either :erk:.

Edit: but please lets not turn this thread into another religious/philosophy debate, I was just making stupid comments for the sake of making stupid comments.