Token Glam thread...

KMADD said:
You should pick up napalms The Code Is Red....Long Live The Code.
It's a badass cd that kind of has a punk vibe to it like their earlier stuff
like Scum!

I have Scum ... but I'm not a punk guy at all and I really prefere METAL haha but if I see it I will check it out! I really prefere the Mid period stuff Utopia, Fear and the likes :D

HEY KIDZ! (You're the toast of the town! haha, sorry I'm listenin to Pretty Boy Floyd's cover of this)

I think Dog Eat Dog is an unreal album!!!!! Bonfire, Hole In My Wall, Quicksand, Machine Gun, etc are great songs, April 2031 is fucking AMAZING and has some of the best lyrics Jani ever wrote and such a chilling chorus with those kids doing the backing vocals, and All My Bridges Are Burning to me is in the top 3 Warrant songs ever along with Down Boys and Mr. Rainmaker!

Not huge on Native Tongue except I think Ain't That The Truth, Body Talk and Bring It Home are pretty cool...

And I think Motley Crue '94 is a good album, but not really my bag, and shouldn't have been released as a "Motley Crue" album let alone a self titled Motley Crue album! But Hooligan's Holiday is a great song with a KILLER video...

Oh yeah, and Winger's "Pull" is GREAT! Much better than In The Heart Of The Young and on par with the debut for me, and the good songs on Pull are better than anything else Winger EVER did... it definitely has their best material ever.

OK guys... since you all seem to like "Pull" so much, next time I am at the record shop I'll defo have a looksy :D