Turbo said:
1. Daniel Erlandson - Arch Enemy
2. Joey Jordison - Slipknot
3. Jaska Raatikainen - Children of Bodom
4. Adrian Erlandsson - Cradle of Filth
5. (cant think of anymore so...) Nicko Mcbrain - Iron Maiden

hahahaha, look at the retard everyone! hahaahaaaaaaa

rissy said:
lol, Barker doesn't deserve that place. There are many faster drummers than him.
(Im not trying to offend you)Well being a good drummer doesn't mean being fast. You could be the fastest drummer ever but you could be horrible at the same time. Nick Barker is an amazing drummer. I was listening to his work in Dimmu in slow motion and it was perfect. Look at Martin Lopez, hes not out there to show how fast he can play, he plays what the music needs, and for that, he's an amazinf drummer. And you don't hear too much about big Black Metal bands using drum machines. They have the best extreme drummers out there helping them with everything. Im suprised I didn't see any mentions of Derek Roddy!

This is my PERSONAL favourite Top 5 drummers of all time...

!. Danny Carey-Tool
2. Martin Lopez-Opeth
3.Vitek- Decapitated
4.Vinne Paul- Pantera
5. Gene Hoglan- Death, Strapping Young Lad etc...

In no particular order:

Dave Weckl

Dennis Chambers

Carter Beauford

Neil Peart

Dan Carey

George Kollias

Dave Lombardo

There are way too many to narrow it down...

^ you gathered that eh? probably because this forum is flooded with retarded pre-teen metalhead ignoramuses who have not NEARLY the required knowledge and taste to even have an opinion on a subject like "top 5 ANYTHING of all time".

this thread + the people in it = absolutely embarrassing.

NineFeetUnderground said:
this thread + the people in it = absolutely embarrassing.

and does that include you too? lol

My personal favs:

1) Jason Rullo - Symphony X (feel, jaw dropping fills, technicality, dynamics)
2) Martin Lopez - Opeth (feel, dynamics)
3) Johan Langell - Pain Of Salvation (feel, dynamics, percussion)
4) Lenny White - Chick Corea and Return To Forever (feel, dynamics, jaw dropping jazz drumming)
5) every other jazz drummer.

Animal from the Muppet Show is totally killer. So's Dave Culross, Gene Hoglan, and lots of other guys who are not muppets. Without Animal, these guys would have no career.

-Vince

"Toilets are in outer space."