Top Death Metal Albums of all time....

I'll just leave this here...
999638.jpg

I know there are probably more rewarding, there aren't really that many good stores around where i live so i've had to go with limited supply, but i have Left Handpath and Like An Ever Flowing Stream by Dismember coming in the mail. I purchased Winds of Creation by Decapitated tonight as well, i'm not done yet by any means, i'm listening to alot. And i infact own the Dethklok album, i know its supposed to be comedic, it is really good though, i can't take it seriously but its good.

PS: my new name is DeathRattle12, i just haven't been added to the forum yet.

DeathRattle was already taken? Huh.

I definitely encourage you to get some more Morbid Angel, by the way. Their first 4 are all really really good. Covenant is a favorite for many, but it might actually be my least favorite out of the 4, so I suggest checking out BATS/Altars/Domination fo' sho' if you haven't.

also make sure not to get any more cryptopsy, you own their only decent release

thanks, i wasn't really going to get any more Cryptopsy, i just noticed someone had it on their list and gave it a shot, i will get more Morbid Angel too, thanks for that, i like them alot actually.

thanks, i wasn't really going to get any more Cryptopsy, i just noticed someone had it on their list and gave it a shot, i will get more Morbid Angel too, thanks for that, i like them alot actually.

Both are great bands. Domination is a great MA album, btw.

nice, you guys have done a great job of pushing me forward in the genre, i like it. I just got Deicide's first album, i haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. which Cannibal Corpse album is considered "the best" i'd like to try atleast one album of theirs, i don't like them as much as some of the others i've heard.

BTW: if i ever met that fag Vince from Shamwow in real life, i would very much enjoy kicking the shit out of him. . He annoys me way too much

nice, you guys have done a great job of pushing me forward in the genre, i like it. I just got Deicide's first album, i haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. which Cannibal Corpse album is considered "the best" i'd like to try atleast one album of theirs, i don't like them as much as some of the others i've heard.

BTW: if i ever met that fag Vince from Shamwow in real life, i would very much enjoy kicking the shit out of him. . He annoys me way too much

Tomb Of The Mutilated is up there in the best CC albums.

Also, Vince (from... ready... Sham..... WOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!) enjoys being perforated by stallions in barns, all while wearing a blindfold.

i've seen that the following are considered part of the genre of death metal,(at least the site i was on said so) i haven't heard anything by them but i've heard of them, is there anything good from any of the following?

In Flames
Shadows Fall
Lamb of God

i haven't seen many people mention them, so i wasn't entirely sure.

i've seen that the following are considered part of the genre of death metal,(at least the site i was on said so) i haven't heard anything by them but i've heard of them, is there anything good from any of the following?

In Flames
Shadows Fall
Lamb of God

i haven't seen many people mention them, so i wasn't entirely sure.

That's because they;

1: aren't death metal

2: Are pop metal

3: Just, no.

In Flames was melo death metal for a while right?

Lunar Strain and The Jester Race should be worth a listen.
Edit: forgot Subterranean

And, because I always whore it, listen to The Chasm ~ Deathcult for Eternity: the Triumph.

:lol::lol::lol:

Shadows Fall are ok

BEST DEATH METAL (imo)
1. Morbid Angel (David Vincent only)
2. Behemoth
3. Bloodbath
4. Bolt Thrower

That's because they;

1: aren't death metal

2: Are pop metal

3: Just, no.

In Flames is melodic death metal, although their last few releases have been on the pop-ish side.

Shadows Fall is like ah....thrash-core?

I never was sure what LoG fell under but it is nowhere near death metal.