Top Death Metal Albums of all time....

Death's later albums are also pretty gay based on what I've heard. :)
The last Death is just as good,(although not as tight) I'd say as the last Gorguts (which is blatantly the best album by the Canadians by a fucking mile). TSOP is just more predictable, rockish and slightly more long-winded in its arrangements. And arguably, not DM at all,based on some of the criteria I listed, but we've already had this argument before and nothing good came out of it.

i like all the Death albums for different reasons. while the later albums may not be death metal per definition (more progressive heavy metal, paving the way for Control Denied), there is still plenty to enjoy.

TSOP is still much more enjoyable than that overrated piece of shit C3PO shit called Focus.

Yes, that's exactly his point. Try applying that concept to this statement:

See how that works? Regardless of their quality, Death's later releases are simply not death metal, just like Metallica's later releases aren't thrash.

I did get that.

But since opinions don't matter, let's just keep talking about how fucking cool Opeth is now. :puke:

ok, i can't really put them in order, but here are some of the bands/albums i've been listening to, tell me if i'm on the right track here, i like most of these:

Death: Human
Entombed: Wolverine Blues
Morbid Angel: Covenant
Dissection: Storm of The Lights Bane (current favorite)
At The Gates: Slaughter of The Soul
Carcass: Heartswork (probably in my top 3)
Possessed: Seven Churches
Cryptopsy: None So Vile
Napalm Death: From Enslavement To Obliteration (don't know what it is, love this album though)

Sepultura: Chaos AD

i have some others on the way i ordered from amazon too, so thats not all i'll be listening to.

ok, i read on here a couple people saying that Autopsy and Immolation are really good, what albums by them should i check out?

ok, i read on here a couple people saying that Autopsy and Immolation are really good, what albums by them should i check out?

From Autopsy get Mental Funeral or/and Severed Survival, no more. From Immolation, I guess you can get anything, but Dawn of Possession is a top. Also, change your username to not be a faggot. Thanks.

ok, i can't really put them in order, but here are some of the bands/albums i've been listening to, tell me if i'm on the right track here, i like most of these:

Entombed: Wolverine Blues
At The Gates: Slaughter of The Soul

For Entombed check out Left Hand Path and Clandestine. For At The Gates check out The Red In The Sky Is Ours and Terminal Spirit Disease, much more rewarding albums than the ones you mentioned.

For Immolation check out Dawn Of Possesion, Close To A World Below or Unholy Cult.

[ok, i will change it, how do i do that? i'm fucking retarded.

Go to the UM feedback section, there you'll find a name changes forum. Make a post with your desired username.