Top five In Flames songs

All time (this time it's settled once and for all)
Behind Space
Only For The Weak
Stand Ablaze
Embody The Invisible
Jotun

Currently
Scorn
Clad in Shadows
Gyroscope
Lord Hypnos
Upon An Oaken Throne

Just got into In Flames. Kickass band :kickass:

No order:

Moonshield
Artifacts of the Black Rain
Trigger
Bullet Ride
Episode 666

I just need the Clayman album....so pick 5 random songs from that album!

it's very difficult to say which are my 5 favorite song because i like much more but here they are :
1. my sweet shadow
2.only for the weak
3.trigger
4.episod 666
5.metaphor

Superhero of the computer rage - my favourite song currently. Not many ppl have commented on this song but i think its the best.

Take this life - mainly cuz this song was the first in flames song i heard n got me hooked onto this band.

Only for the weak - sounds amazing and i think its got the best lyrics of ny song.

My sweet shadow and bullet ride are the last two.

i have so many songs i like most from the Jester Race and Colony...
but these are some i like the most:
Embody The Invisible
Zombie Inc.
Dead Eternity
Dead God In Me
Jester Race:headbang::kickass:

Goliaths Disarm Their Davids (I only read the first page but this didn't seem to appear nearly enough)
December Flower
Zombie Inc
The Jester Race
Gyroscope

I love In Flames too much to only pick 5 songs ... we'll have 2 sets
(no order)
Only For The Weak - just an amazing song - catchy riff, brilliant solo and "sing-along" growling
Colony - Maybe my favourite In Flames song ever, love the guitar effects and lyrics
Come Clarity - Nice acoustic intro, power-ballad style song. I know a lot of people on this forum hate Come Clarity, but i'm into everything from Lamb of God to broadway musicals, so I can appreciate the softer stuff!
Gyroscope - From the perfect intro to the perfect vocals to the perfect solo...perfect song!
System - such a fast paced song, with a really catchy, exciting chorus.

Brush the Dust Away - love the drums in this song, and the first IF song I ever heard
Episode 666 - no explaination necessary
The Quiet Place Wow ... what a keyboard/whatever riff. Really though, it's amazing
Cloud Connected - catchy, melodic,great.
Ordinary Story/Zombie Inc/Coerced Coexistance Couldn't pick between those fantastic songs from my favourite In Flames album

:headbang: