Top five In Flames songs

does anybody think it's painfully obvious when a poster doesn't own either jester race or whoracle?

not really - i have all IF's albums i just noticed that i didn't include any TJR in my list. really good album, but no particular song really stands out for me

1) Moonshield
2) Colony
3) Pinball Map
4) Embody The Invisible
5) Behind Space

Honourable mentions for Satellites And Astronauts, The Hive, Artifacts Of The Black Rain, The Jester Race, Only For The Weak, Dead Eternity, Ordinary Story, Versus Terminus and Crawling Through Knives.

I didn't notice a single person saying Goliaths Disarm their Davids... best song by far :]

1. Goliaths
2. Bullet Ride
3. Dead Alone
4. December Flower
5. Acoustic Medley

Take This Life and Leeches are good. I just pretend that they're by Soilwork pretending to be In Flames.

Right now
only for the weak
December flower
the jester race
zombie inc
dead eternity

all time top 5
The jester race
moon shield
the hive
dead eternity
jotun

Just to balance out favorites I'll do one favorite from each album.

Dead Eternity
Episode 666
Insipid 2000
Swim
System
Dial 595-ESCAPE
Versus Terminus or Vanishing Light

Don't like Lunar Strain.

Oh, and what album did I miss? Lunar Strain/Subterranean are basically the same.

I'm not counting EPs or demos either thats just dumb.

Also, that's your opinion. I personally think it sucks, but would be better if had better quality. Don't care what you say, if an album has horrible quality, I can't jam.

Oh, and what album did I miss? Lunar Strain/Subterranean are basically the same.

I'm not counting EPs or demos either thats just dumb.

Also, that's your opinion. I personally think it sucks, but would be better if had better quality. Don't care what you say, if an album has horrible quality, I can't jam.

Okay, it's not every album. Lunar Strain and Subterranean are different. Different lineups, for one thing...

Anyhow, you named something off subterranean but not off Lunar Strain.

As far as quality goes for Lunar Strain, I dig it, but whatever. It's your opinion. But you should try to challenge your ears - if you can't get into stuff with quality like that you'll be missing out on tons of amazing black and death metal.

Okay, it's not every album. Lunar Strain and Subterranean are different. Different lineups, for one thing...

Anyhow, you named something off subterranean but not off Lunar Strain.

As far as quality goes for Lunar Strain, I dig it, but whatever. It's your opinion. But you should try to challenge your ears - if you can't get into stuff with quality like that you'll be missing out on tons of amazing black and death metal.

What song did I name? Dead Eternity is off TJR.

Also, bolded = why I don't like it.

in b4 racism