U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

i saw them 4/23 in philly...i interviewed niklas before the show with my friend, that ruled, and was totally amazing, then after the show mikael and the other guitarist jumped off the stage to high five people and mikael hugged me, it ruled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) so im totally in love with them now.

i went to the show too!!
man...squeak...you're just CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY!! hope you have a good time there =) and take care of yourself!!!

=( i sorta wanted Kreator to sign my enemy of god cd last nite..but guess there was no chance

I saw Dark Tranquillity at the New England Metal Fest. It was my first time seeing them and I was very impressed. They put on a great show. I have to say that Mike is an excelent frontman and a very friendly person off-stage as well. Keep up the great work guys. And just incase, no I didn't take any pictures.

Squeak said:
That would be me. :p I posted all the photos from the five shows I've been to for that right now too. I'll be at the next few shows as well. I am flying out to Tempe today to join them.

I visited your Photo Gallery and got caught up on everything, Squeak. Great stuff! And you got them all up pretty fast, too. Excellenté. :tickled:

I saw Dark Tranquillity in Chicago when they came through. What a kick ass set they played. The new shit sounds amazing live. I also just got back from Worcester, Mass today. Me and a buddy of mine drove out there for the New England Metal Fest. Got to see DT again!!! It was well worth the trip out there. I hope the next time I get to see Dark Tranquillity they'll be headlining.

George said:
I saw Dark Tranquillity at the New England Metal Fest. It was my first time seeing them and I was very impressed. They put on a great show. I have to say that Mike is an excelent frontman and a very friendly person off-stage as well. Keep up the great work guys. And just incase, no I didn't take any pictures.

How many songs did they play at the fest?

I'm just curious as I go to NEMHF every year but couldnt make it out there this year.

insipidzombie said:
How many songs did they play at the fest?

I'm just curious as I go to NEMHF every year but couldnt make it out there this year.
Umm well they had a 45 minuet set, so my guess was it was close to the sets posted on here.My guess is 6 or 7 songs. Maybe someone else here has a better recollection

I know it has already been mentioned, but I can't find the topic about the setlist for this year's DT's tour. Can someone please let me know? Thanks a lot.

La Rocque said:
Last night in Orlando, before the show I asked Martin H if DT would play
My Negation he said they would and they did, Everything is beautiful -
Yeah they have been rotating My Negation, Through Smudged Lenses, and Monochromatic Stains with The Endless Feed, One Thought, and White Noise Black Silence every other day of the tour.

Setlist:
1. The Treason Wall
2. Lost to Apathy
3. Through Smudged Lenses
4. The New Build
5. The Wonders at Your Feet
6. Punish My Heaven
7. Monochromatic Stains
8. My Negation
9. Final Resistance