9. Nerve
10. Figure Number Five
11. Room Number 99
12. Rejection Role
13. Blind Eye Halo

Encore:

14. As We Speak
15. Follow the Hollow

The Soilwork's encore part is hilarious. I mean, usually encore is upon the audience's request. But it seems that Soilwork decided on their encore even before the tour.
Don't get me wrong, they've been extremely successful with the tour, and their confidence with the encore is really understandable. Or maybe I'm just stupid and don't realize that every band on any tour has an encore list already planned out.

soilwork played sadistic lullabye in the encore and like the average stalker after f#5 i think. hypocrisy has also played adjusting the sun.

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to post some pictures and share my day from the show in Atlanta. The day began meeting up with Niklas early at the venue, at least that had been the plan. There bus broke down outside of Atlanta, so they were later than expected. Anway, Niklas and crew finaly arrive at the venue, where I met up with him and presented the guitar that I and Jim from J. Nunis guitars began building in late January for him. It was everything that he expected and more. I sat backstage while Niklas jammed the guitar and he noted that it would be perfect for playing that night and needed no adjustments.

We then took pictures of him with the guitar and Niklas uploaded a couple of photos up on the DT site for everyone to see. I also got to see the video for The New Build, and it's very cool! You guys will all see very soon!

All the guys in the band were super nice, got to drink a few beers and talked about so much, all in all, a great night! The band rocked out hard when they played their set, and the sound was fantastic, besides for the usual sound problems. And the guitar sounded thick, and cut sharp through the mix. The set consists of whats been posted. I got to hear The Endless Feed, which was the highlight of the set for me, one of my favorite songs from the album, of course The New Build as well! I would have liked to have heard My Negation, but they were rotating songs.

Afterwards, we all hung out more, drank a few more beers and a bunch of water as it was hot as hell. It was a night I'll never forget nor will my band (lilitu).

Check out the pictures here:

image 1

image 2

image 3

image 4

image 5

image 6

Cheers to Niklas and DT! :headbang:

Jason
www.lilitu.ws
www.jnunisguitars.com

-- said:
soilwork played sadistic lullabye in the encore and like the average stalker after f#5 i think. hypocrisy has also played adjusting the sun.

If Soilwork plays Sadistic Lullaby, Hypocrisy - Adjusting The Sun and DT - Scythe, Rage And Roses OR & Chaos & Eternal Night I'll be more than happy.

.....but I'm sure it will rock anyway! :headbang:

Can't wait for next Friday!

solefald said:
cool it seems he liked his new axe
anyway is the guitar with an special DT-design ? ist difficult to find it out on the pics
are youf rom lilitu?good music

Hi!

Yes, it has the old style DT symbol from the past albums engraved in silver on the fret board. Niklas will be putting up more pics of it, and there will be detailed pictures on the J. Nunis site.

yes, I play guitar in Lilitu, thanks!

JP

La Rocque said:
Last night in Orlando, before the show I asked Martin H if DT would play
My Negation he said they would and they did, Everything is beautiful -

My Negation is an amazing song played live. It gave me chills listening to it at the venue.

ruinandmisery said:
Hi!

Yes, it has the old style DT symbol from the past albums engraved in silver on the fret board. Niklas will be putting up more pics of it, and there will be detailed pictures on the J. Nunis site.

yes, I play guitar in Lilitu, thanks!

JP

okay I didnt saw the symbol but good work

Blizzy said:
The Soilwork's encore part is hilarious. I mean, usually encore is upon the audience's request. But it seems that Soilwork decided on their encore even before the tour.
Don't get me wrong, they've been extremely successful with the tour, and their confidence with the encore is really understandable. Or maybe I'm just stupid and don't realize that every band on any tour has an encore list already planned out.

Most bands do that now though, venue security at a lot of places is so strict that the band has to plan these things rather than do it by audience request, which I agree is unfortunate, but I guess it's just the time we live in now. :confused:

Hey,
I can't wait to see Dark Tranquillity for the first time. Myself and one of my bandmates will be at the show in Cleveland on May 6th. If I somehow catch a glimpse of the DT guys outside I will not hesitate to kneel on the pavement and worship the ground that they walk on. I'm planning on this being the best show I've ever been to, I don't know how it wouldn't be. The venue's website says that they will have an hour-long set...yesssss. Only bad thing is that Soilwork has an hour and a half. How about we give DT that half hour! Bah, I'm excited to see Soilwork and Hypocrisy as well.