U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

wow, what an awesome story. It's actually quite heart warming in a way. Someone should make a film about it.... It'd have the same effect as a chick-flick but would involve loads of bearded scandinavians drinking bear and hugging each other. It would crescendo with a mega concert where everyone gets in free. Im giving this a bit too much thought... anyway, Firefest, you Metal bastard, Good on ya. :kickass:

wow that's a really great event for you. there you have proof for that metal bands aren't true grim evil and so on. i always knew that DT must be some real nice guys! i hope i'll get to know them some time.

also this is a proof that you can buy everyone for beer ;)(haha, i hope no one takes that too serious ^^)

why don't we merge the various specific review threads into this one? they're pretty cool in their own right but you know, the title...

@Firefest: Cool story, reminds me of the good ol' times. Hope you have a lot of fun in Phoenix! :)

hyena said:
why don't we merge the various specific review threads into this one? they're pretty cool in their own right but you know, the title...

well, i didn't mean for the title to sound gay or something. DT and Hypocrisy are my 2 fav bands, so it was so fucking bad ass that i got to meet them and all the things tha happend.
cheers
Eric

I caught DT last night in Seattle and boy was it ever a good time!
I'm new to the Swedish metal scene. Actually fairly new to the metal scene in general, so I hadn't heard much of you guys before.
I have to say, yours was hands-down one of the best performances I've ever seen. Ever. I was standing near the back of the club, but you connected so well with the audience that I felt truly involved with all your music, on a level I can't really describe. You are all such incredible showmen and your music struck a deep chord with me. You brought out so much energy in the crowd it reminded me what truly amazing metal can do to a room. Even if it is kind of small and oddly-shaped.
I've been going through some stressful times lately, and your performance was exactly what I needed to relax and restore my faith in humanity.
I can't thank you enough. Truly.
Keep rockin' it, like I know you will.
Your newest US fan,
~L

P.S. Many thanks to Niklas Sundin for signing my chest. :)

Nice review, Lavenza... I was REALLY happy to read it.
And it's so beautiful how DT touched you...how you felt the buauty of it all... I just think you wrote a really nice post there...

May the force be with you!

I'll try to some pictures at the Key Club gig on Saturday. Probably no luck taking pictures of the band on Friday at The House of Blues, unless I get permissions from the band.

frog said:
God fucking damnit, I have a midterm the morning after the show and its a 3 hour drive each way.

The same thing happened to me when I wanted to see Iron Maiden the year Bruce came back. 3 hour drive + organic chemistry exam the next day. I went to the show and failed the test, but it was worth it!

I can't wait to see DT. :hotjump:

Hey DT i am a new fan and listner and cant quit listening to your music right now. I am really hooked on the song ThereIn. Im going to the show on the 20th in Houston and cannot wait. Would you please add ThereIn to the setlist? Well im a fan 4 -life now keep up the great music. Awesome drumming Anders cant wait to see you play the skins live. SEE YOU WENDESDAY. :headbang: