U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

I'll be at the Key Club Saturday...I love all 3 bands so it's gonna be a great show. Soilwork needs to play more old shit! haha! Dark tranquillity and Hypocrisy's entire careers are amazing to where I really don't care what they choose to play, it'll all be good. I love the posted setlists!

Goin to see DT for the first time May 1 at BB kings in NYC...hope I get to meet DT b4 the show theyre such a kickass band

just got home from the anaheim gig. it was a great show except im not really into the new soilwork but otherwise it was awesome.

oh and Squeak i think i saw you...were you that lady with really long hair between the stage and the barrier wtih like 7 cameras?

It was definitely a great show. Once again, the Dark Tranquillity boys gave all their best and stole the crowd.

guitarist968 said:
were you that lady with really long hair between the stage and the barrier wtih like 7 cameras?
...and that's how she earned that title, "Photo Mistress" or so the legend tells it.

that show was fucking great! I'm not mad that DT only gets to play 9 songs anymore :) I was almost about to pass out while they were playing The Endless Feed! I was front and center (1 person behind the photo pit barrier) singing with Mikael!
I'm ready for round 2 tonight!
Setlist: (in order?)
The Treason Wall
Lost To Apathy
White Noise/Black Silence
The New Build
The Wonders At Your Feet
The Endless Feed
Punish My Heaven
One Thought
Final Resistance

MorbidEnemy said:
@tnb: It was fukking INSANE!!!

I bet.. That songs is just sooo...aargh.. missing words here... PERFECT!

I especially like :

"I can take what's being given
I can down whatever comes
I will do what you deem necessary"
part! It's just soooo wonderful!

Arch said:
...and that's how she earned that title, "Photo Mistress" or so the legend tells it.

HAHAHAHA That was funny. :loco: Yup, that was me stuck in the front with a zillion cameras. I was getting all tangled up! hehe Got lots and lots of photos both nights, hope to do the same tonight... we will see since Key Club is hard for photographers. But yah, the show was REALLY insane! Mikael said San Francisco was the 2nd best night and Anaheim was definitely the best so far on the tour. Was really funny when Mikael said hi to San Francisco and not Anaheim. When I asked him about that he said he felt really stupid. LOL! I told him at least he remembered he was in California. Also told him he needs to say hi to Anaheim at tonights show. :p They were all very happy with the show and the crowd response. Mikael was cracking me up every time he jumped up to the crowd... so hyper he was last night! It was a lot of fun though.

San Francisco was just purely INSANE. It was by far the hottest (temperature wise) show. We could barely breathe and I was getting severely crushed in the front, but I stayed put anyway. Was crazy since all the guys were literally about 2 inches away from my face. I thought I was gonna get nailed with the edge of Martin's guitar. LOL

I will add more thoughts later when I get some decent sleep. hehe

That's just sounds awesome! I don't think I should say, cuz I know you'll have fun tonight too.

Ta ta and careful with all that cameras ;)

A tour ques?ion
When the original US tour schedule was release Columbus,OH was one of the stops.
I know things change but wonder if the murder of Dimebag had anything to with DT et all not
playing the Alrosa Villa as it was the site of this mayham?

SinnerBoy said:
DT killed last night at the House of Blues Anaheim. What a great night.
Yeah, totally. Security pretty much quelled down the moshing, though.