U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

Philadelphia show....

Ain't no the first one to write about it... it got so personal, you won't get that. Just let me tell you this for now: Dark Tranquillity was WAY FUCKING AWESOME. They played for 45 minutes?? They played FOR FUCKING 5 MINUTES MAN!!!!! I couldn't really understand that was actually the end of the set - so short it seemed...

MY NEGATION... all the things we are not....

I'm catching them in New York.

Fuck anything else.

That was too awesome.

Thank you guys.

I just fucking love you all.

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

iwas1.jpg

And - :worship: thank you all guys for THIS:

longway.jpg

:worship: :worship: :worship:

The report might be following ;)

Mikael's biting your arm?

Arch said:
Mikael's biting your arm?

Yes. Exactly - biting.

DragonLady1 said:
yeah he does that quite often ;)

proof ;-)

and thanx for sharing the pic :headbang: :worship:

Hey, I've got a bunch from during the set - all taken by my friend :)

trnq.jpg

Will post them SOON (they are actually already somewhere online, I just need to put them together + a report =).

Whoa! Those are great live shots. \m/ I love it when the shot shows a Martin B. chugging a beer. :)

best tour i've ever seen. it was a bit timeless to me, i mean i never go to a show and bang my head and yell my lungs out to 4 bands. i wasn't too worried about one ending cause i knew the next band up was gonna kick ass as well. no standing and waiting for just one band. no shitty metalcore or local bands. just rocking out the whole time. philly highlights, everyone clapping during Wonders...and the pit ruled. except i didn't have much energy or voice left after DT. thanks for the link to the pics!

Since my fiance and I can't hit the BB's show in May.....we are dammmmn glad we hit Philly last night.....first time to see DT and it was greater than we thought it would be. Would of loved to hear some other songs, but I guess it is just not the same as if they were playing in Sweden where they have an hour and half to play all the best songs. Anyways, it was hella good time.

Tack och Skål

Scarlett1313 said:
ahhh and whomever's tatt that is.....it is damn great work! :)

Thanks ;)

I was lucky enough to randomly encounter an excellent tattoo artist in South Jersey ;) So if anyone heading South this summer to have some good time and wants to get a tattoo done - I can recommend someone there :)

King Chaos said:
@MorbidEnemy and Arch: Woah, just checked out that New Build/Wonders clip, brilliant stuff! I'm so happy you got the songs recorded. Thanks loads for the effort guys, its such an awesome gesture sharing this gold with us.

I have my own bit of gold from the Austin show. :D

säki

By the way, the show in Austin was AMAZING!!!! I would've gone to the Houston show, but I had homework do. :cry: Anyway, I will be sure to catch DT the next time they are in Texas.

säki