UM men: how does being into metal affect you dating life?

I just found out that I have to call another girl today, as I am more than likely going on a date tonight. I wound up never calling the last girl I had to call.:( So it looks like being a metalhead isn't really affecting my dating life much at the moment, but then again, it's not like I'm wearing Darkthrone shirts in my pics (and I have a feeling, the chicks would still be interested if I was). I would never lie about my music tastes to a chick, and never have. One thing I realized, from having looked at many chicks' profiles on match.com over the years, is that about 90% of them put down "long hair" as a turnoff in the turnons and turnoffs section. Having long hair is the only way I can see being a metalhead affecting anyone's ability to get girls, as it seems most non-metalhead girls don't like long hair on guys. But then again, you obviously don't need to have long hair to be into metal. It seems that mostly the trad metal heads always have long hair, and those into death metal and black metal often just look like the average desk jockey or student.

When I had cut my hair every girl in my class told me that I look better, every guy told me that I don't look like an emo fuck anymore. Although I look kind of dumb right now I feel alot better, and I don't care if someone thinks that I lost some good looks or sexyness heh. You shouldn't care too Life Sucks, if you feel good with your appearance than you shouldn't change anything in it. By the way I cut down my hair because they were pissing me off, not because everyone told me I look like emo. ;)

^Longest I had my hair was in the 8th grade, it went down to my ears and was really itchy, i feel a lot more comfortable with short hair.

My girlfriend thinks most metal is retarded but she likes some metalcore I like and stuff. In fact, we are both big It Dies Today fans. Which is cool. Blaring "My Promise" when driving with her is nice.

But whenever she's in the shower and I'm over, I blast something brutal just because.

:lol:

I think interpol is good to listen to with girls...and some beatles songs and some....spoon.

Alright. I've read enough. To get a girl you have to be:

a. Good looking
b. Rich
(or the girl just has to be really horny and your the only option.)