UM men: how does being into metal affect you dating life?

Well, with me and girls, I really can't seem to take the step from being friends with a girl to having a girlfriend. I become friends with a girl, and I lose my some of my sexual intrest in her. So, I don't want to have my friends, but I am too timid to just approach a complete stranger, so I might be out of luck for now. I'm hedging my bets on college.

I'm not looking for a girlfriend...but often with my female friends there is an attraction between us (physically, personality etc). Is it normal/common to be 'closer' with all your female friends in that regard? It just seems like I can't be friends with a girl without having to think about that. However, I find my interest fades over time just like with you. I'm not complaining or anything but probably the reason it happens to me, is because I don't just spontaneously befriend someone, I generally look for someone who has similar interests as I do which is usually hard to come by...and of course I'm sure that results in a mutual attraction when I do find someone.

Self-esteem issues equate to personal insecurity, which equals frankly weakness. Do your gene pool a favor. Kill yourself.

You're right. Everyone should be an arrogant, immature moron like yourself. Imagine how great the world would be then.

I should have expected such drooping weakness from someone who listens to faggot hippie music. Go listen to your fucking grateful dead. And if everyone in the world were like me it would be a good thing. Everyone would hate you, vihris-whateverthefuck. Go black metal or feed yourself to the furnace. Yeah I'm elitist. No I'm not going anywhere. By the way, SUICIDE IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE EARTH. So do the earth a favor. And another thing. Do you listen to brown eyed woman when you get fucked in the ass? Homosexual shit-eating bastard.

:lol: That was priceless.

I'd bicker with you, but these posts are all probably going to get deleted anyway. Hopefully you'll just get banned soon - or even better, get the shit beat out of you by a gang of black people.

Anyway, have fun "forcing jesus to eat raw ebola excrement", mister badass.

I should have expected such drooping weakness from someone who listens to faggot hippie music. Go listen to your fucking grateful dead. And if everyone in the world were like me it would be a good thing. Everyone would hate you, vihris-whateverthefuck. Go black metal or feed yourself to the furnace. Yeah I'm elitist. No I'm not going anywhere. By the way, SUICIDE IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE EARTH. So do the earth a favor. And another thing. Do you listen to brown eyed woman when you get fucked in the ass? Homosexual shit-eating bastard.

......whoa.

hahahah :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hitler called, he wanted his retarded views back.

My girl loves metal.Metal is my life.If I dated a girl that didn't love what I love we wouldn't make it.:Smokedev:
I'm taking her to SFU in Seattle this fall.:kickass:

Grateful Dead live is better than Grateful Dead studio.

I own 1 GD album and it's one of the best live albums I've ever heard.

Yeah, the Dead are awesome at endless, meandering jamfests. Of the studio stuff, their two 1970 albums had some fairly moving folk songs, but the live jams are mainly what I listen to them for.

Interestingly enough I got a phone number of a chubby goth girl yesterday. She saw me wearing HellHammer shirt and asked me what it meant. Turns out she is a wiccan tattoo artist, also likes Black Sabbath and more traditional metal.
This is a first time I got a girls number thanks to a metal shirt :zombie:

Interestingly enough I got a phone number of a chubby goth girl yesterday. She saw me wearing HellHammer shirt and asked me what it meant. Turns out she is a wiccan tattoo artist, also likes Black Sabbath and more traditional metal.
This is a first time I got a girls number thanks to a metal shirt :zombie:
Are you gonna call her, or are you not into chubby goth girls?