UM men: how does being into metal affect you dating life?

I'm not doubting your game. I mean some girls like the glam look, I mean people can call you a fag until they're blue in the face, but who gets more pussy in the end?

Haha I was just messing anyway. But yeh 'fag' jokes do get boring once you've heard the same thing over and over by mindless plebs.

a man slut is actually a great thing to be encouraged and rewarded. A female slut is to be condemned and degraded

I love our society :loco: :loco:

Indeed :lol:

a man slut is actually a great thing to be encouraged and rewarded. A female slut is to be condemned and degraded

I love our society :loco: :loco:

That's because guys have to work for their girl success. As I once heard it said, if a girl is reasonably attractive all she has to do is spread her legs and whistle.

I wasn't really trying to condone male sluthood, I guess. Rather, I was just pointing out that male sluthood can at least be looked upon with a certain degree of respect, or envy. Nobody's going to be impressed with a girl who's slept with 50,000 guys. Yes, you're hot. Congratulations. That's all it really took, now isn't it?

In regards to the female slut vs male slut, I leave you this:

'Tis better to be a key that works with many locks, than a lock that works with many keys. :)

At parties I go to there is always the 'token' slut or two, that just walk around getting with every single guy there is that isnt taken by someone else. And every guy approached gets with them, because they are basically jumped on, or get there cock grabbed straight away. If a guy walks around trying to get with all the girls he will probably be turned down by every single one.

C'mon people. I'm a "misogynistic creep" and even I've found a girl. Or two. I haven't found the ONE yet. But thats not the point. If somebody like me can do it, anyone can. If you don't want to find a girl and fuck her, you're not normal, biologically speaking.

That's because guys have to work for their girl success. As I once heard it said, if a girl is reasonably attractive all she has to do is spread her legs and whistle.

exactly. its harder for guys to get laid than girls. it sucks, yes, but nothing can be done about it.

I am decent looking and I have the all American manly look (5'10' 213) but I have major insecurity/confidence issues + I have absolutely no game whatsoever, that's why I have only been with a few girls in my life. I am basically a loser with a jock appearance, yep.

Hell Awaits: You only think you're insecure and have no confidence, but we both know you really do.

all of my problems are in my head (I am fully aware of this), but that's how it is unfortunately.

To be perfectly honest, I have always had self - esteem issues and that was one of the big draws of bodybuilding for me. It is really empowering for me and helps me to continue to deal with self-esteem issues