UM men: how does being into metal affect you dating life?

personality/humor/confidence is alot more important than either one of those especially with younger 16-20 year old girls

there are plenty of twats you will see out there who are not that good looking or have any real direction in their life (financially speaking) but they have game and are able to hook up with attractive females.

personality/humor/confidence is alot more important than either one of those especially with younger 16-20 year old girls

No. It actually doesn't.

Personality is a vague term. If by that you mean an off the shelf, branded, hollow personality then you would be right. If you meant the same sense of humor that mtv has that they can understand, like, say, watching some guy sit in pig shit... then your right. If by confidence you meant arrogant narcisism, then yes, you are again right. So if thats what you meant, i retract the above statment.

there are plenty of twats you will see out there who are not that good looking or have any real direction in their life (financially speaking) but they have game and are able to hook up with attractive females.

*See horny section.

No. It actually doesn't.

Personality is a vague term. If by that you mean an off the shelf, branded, hollow personality then you would be right. If you meant the same sense of humor that mtv has that they can understand, like, say, watching some guy sit in pig shit... then your right. If by confidence you meant arrogant narcisism, then yes, you are again right. So if thats what you meant, i retract the above statment.

you're well on your way to being a misygonist, and with that considered... you are among friends here at UM :lol:

Younger girls don't care about personality. Most are too stupid to care for the most part. Most girls that are underage only care about how easy it is for you to get contraband like alcohol or cigarettes.

This is why I like older women. Older women, for the most part, know what they want and aren't afraid to tell you what they want. They are more straightforward and less cryptic than women my age (early to mid 20s)

I was on my way back from a Sodom show the other night, black jeans, Decapitated shirt, drunk, covered in sweat and water, half asleep... and on the train trip home I somehow acquired this hot chick's number. Seriously, she was haaaawt (short dress... and those legs =0). Would've gone home with her as well if wasn't for the above reasons. But in conclusion: being a metalhead is potentially not a bad thing where girls are concerned.

I was on my way back from a Sodom show the other night, black jeans, Decapitated shirt, drunk, covered in sweat and water, half asleep... and on the train trip home I somehow acquired this hot chick's number. Seriously, she was haaaawt (short dress... and those legs =0). Would've gone home with her as well if wasn't for the above reasons. But in conclusion: being a metalhead is potentially not a bad thing where girls are concerned.

Reminds me of sodom's "Tired and Red"...:kickass:

Warning: The following could be deemed as unmanly and wimpy (but I really don't care much about my interwebz street cred).

I've been single pretty much my entire life (I'm 20) so I am used to not having a significant other and being on my own, which I usually don't mind. However, on occasion a batch of loneliness just hits me and it is usually just after I have met a girl I could potentially pursue further. I don't know why this happens, it just does and can be quite annoying (I hate feeling sorry for myself, btw). Anyways, a situation occurred the other day at a party/bbq my buddy was having. A girl he knew came and I started to get along with her pretty well, flirting, laughing etc. Anyways, nothing much happened beyond that and I shook it off the next morning as a fun time and nothing more. I thought the girl was cute and fun, but I didn't really see it going anywhere. Now, a few days later, I find myself thinking about her too much for my own liking, reminding me of my own loneliness (from an significant other perspective).

The thing is I never thought much of her when I was spending time with her besides having fun. And now this wave of 'emptiness' seems to have hit me with her image attached to it. I am not sure if I really do feel something for the girl in question, or that my interaction with her is simply reminding me of my own single hood.

I am just wondering how normal this sort of 'confusion/longing'-ness is and what I can do to change it (it really is quite uncomfortable). Or whether their is a possibility that my feelings are attached to the girl exclusively (I've only just met her).

Weird thing to be inquiring about I know, but whatever.

Oh my God we've been found out!

EDIT: That, my friends, is a joke. I'm sure one of you will be stupid enough to think I'm serious.
Thanks for editing your post! I was scared for a second you and V5 were having a long distance homosexual relationship, which is a threat to my manliness.

Indeed. Good advice as any. I tend to over think these initial situations.
Good luck!

Indeed. Good advice as any. I tend to over think these initial situations.

May i QUOTE song for you(yes its interpol)

Interpol-Not Even Jail

Remember take hold of your time here
Give some meanings to the means
To your end
Not even jail

No but in seriousness i have felt the same way and it really takes you down. Take a hold of those moments.

Warning: The following could be deemed as unmanly and wimpy (but I really don't care much about my interwebz street cred).

I've been single pretty much my entire life (I'm 20) so I am used to not having a significant other and being on my own, which I usually don't mind. However, on occasion a batch of loneliness just hits me and it is usually just after I have met a girl I could potentially pursue further. I don't know why this happens, it just does and can be quite annoying (I hate feeling sorry for myself, btw). Anyways, a situation occurred the other day at a party/bbq my buddy was having. A girl he knew came and I started to get along with her pretty well, flirting, laughing etc. Anyways, nothing much happened beyond that and I shook it off the next morning as a fun time and nothing more. I thought the girl was cute and fun, but I didn't really see it going anywhere. Now, a few days later, I find myself thinking about her too much for my own liking, reminding me of my own loneliness (from an significant other perspective).

The thing is I never thought much of her when I was spending time with her besides having fun. And now this wave of 'emptiness' seems to have hit me with her image attached to it. I am not sure if I really do feel something for the girl in question, or that my interaction with her is simply reminding me of my own single hood.

I am just wondering how normal this sort of 'confusion/longing'-ness is and what I can do to change it (it really is quite uncomfortable). Or whether their is a possibility that my feelings are attached to the girl exclusively (I've only just met her).

Weird thing to be inquiring about I know, but whatever.

you are 20 and single all your life? do you never intend on having a g/f or anything?