Unblack metal

You guys are right satanism does cause problems in this world.

It is neither the satanism of the black metal bands that caused this problem, nor is the christianity of the "poser" black metal band. It's the idiots that actually cared about the other that are the problem.

Which can be linked to religion. Music is music. You shouldn't base an opinion of a band based on there lyrics. I'm sure we all listen to some ridicules stuff in terms of lyrics but that isn't any were close to the reason why I like the music I do. If Skyfire had lyrics that were among the christian realm would you guys listen to them? I know I would. I could give a rats ass if they are praising there god.

I believe in the lord. I'm not having any kind of denial.

This Bub poster has to be a joke. Calling the original BM bands 'fags' just because of the ideology behind the lyrics is childish. If black metal never existed these so-called un-black metal bands wouldn't exist either and, moreover, most likely your favorite unblack metal bands were heavily influenced by the black metal forefathers. Thus completing his circle of stupidity

I am now listening to unblack metal, Its truly amazing stuff. They sound a lot better most of those satanic black metal bands.

Here some unblack bands you must listen to.

Slechtvalk
crimson moonlght
frost like ashes
Geistkrieg
cerimonial sacred
Devotam
Gol Gota

Frost like ashes, and Greiskrieg would have to be my favorite!

you have any idea of how ridiculous sounds the words "UnBlack Metal"?

WHAT? Christian Black metal? fuckin hell what a load of bullshit.
Black Metal IS suposed to be satanic, have satanic lyrics and stuff.

This Bub poster has to be a joke. Calling the original BM bands 'fags' just because of the ideology behind the lyrics is childish. If black metal never existed these so-called un-black metal bands wouldn't exist either and, moreover, most likely your favorite unblack metal bands were heavily influenced by the black metal forefathers. Thus completing his circle of stupidity
Yup, he's a dumbass :)

Hail Satan!
:lol:

WHAT? Christian Black metal? fuckin hell what a load of bullshit.

Black Metal IS suposed to be satanic, have satanic lyrics and stuff.
Thats pretty much what I said when he first posted this shit.

GAY GAY GAY GAY
+1

Let me just say something before I never return to these forums again. I think black metal bands are weak. They need to get over it! Without christianity there would be no black metal. I fully understand the effect if there wasn't any BM. Its not that hard of an observation! I love the BM sound. Its ridiculous that they get all pissy when they hear of a christian BM band, or w/e u wanna call them. They have little hissy fits, and send death threats........and they never happen! There is something wrong with some of them. You don't see christians acting like they do. Just my input.

deny the christianism influence in ALL music aspects is pretty not-wise :p

Let me just say something before I never return to these forums again. I think black metal bands are weak. They need to get over it! Without christianity there would be no black metal. I fully understand the effect if there wasn't any BM. Its not that hard of an observation! I love the BM sound. Its ridiculous that they get all pissy when they hear of a christian BM band, or w/e u wanna call them. They have little hissy fits, and send death threats........and they never happen! There is something wrong with some of them. You don't see christians acting like they do. Just my input.

Yes theyr would be, Black metal for me is more about the music atmosphere and all, not about the OMG KILL THE CHRISTIAN SMOKE CRACK AND WORDSHIP SATAN!

Yes theyr would be, Black metal for me is more about the music atmosphere and all, not about the OMG KILL THE CHRISTIAN SMOKE CRACK AND WORDSHIP SATAN!

same here...but the anti-christianism gives a more aggressive feel to it, and i like that. i'll have to listen to some christian black metal bands and see what they sound like.