Unblack metal

Bub!

New Metal Member
Jun 16, 2006
I am now listening to unblack metal, Its truly amazing stuff. They sound a lot better most of those satanic black metal bands.

Here some unblack bands you must listen to.

Slechtvalk
crimson moonlght
frost like ashes
Geistkrieg
cerimonial sacred
Devotam
Gol Gota

Frost like ashes, and Greiskrieg would have to be my favorite!

Reactions: SonOfNun
Unblack metal is christian black metal. I never knew there was such thing. They sound better than those fag satanic black metal bands.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Christian black metal is fucking stupid. It goes against everything black metal is. I heard of one band called The Horde, and they had to stop becuase they were getting death threats from real black metal which was good.

I seem to remember Horde being pretty good. I haven't listened in years. Crimson Moonlight's a very good band. Hellhammer plays in a Christian band, I forget what they're called... Antestor? I don't think I remember them being that good.

Christian lyrics aren't against everything that black metal stands for - telling people what they're allowed to sing about is against everything that black metal stands for. Early black metal musicians felt they were being oppressed by the Christian masses surrounding them... but it's okay for those musicians (or fans) to tell people what to think and do?

Like I said, Hellhammer plays in a Christian band, and I don't think his BM cred is on the line.

Basically my opinion of "Unblack" metal is that it isn't necessarily better or worse than black metal just because of the lyrics.

Oh, to be honest, I really dont base everything off of the lyrics (its rare that I do), I just think its kinda dumb that they would consider themselves black metal. But I dont know, I might try to give it a chance later on.

It's fine for you think that. Basically, xshadowsoulsx, it's pathetic that any band would have to stop playing music as a result of death threats. That's right, a group of people thought they were so elite that they threatened to kill a bunch of people who didn't play the kind of music they like. That's what it comes down to. Well guess what, I can't stand most black metal. It's nails on a chalkboard to my ears, but I'm not threatening anyone.

Well it was the fact that they were calling themselves black metal and had christian lyrics, and the true black metal bands did not like anything about it, becuase the lyrics were totally the opposite of what black metal lyrics were.